TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah 100% agree, it's a sad reality amongst the "fans" but its one that is played over and over again. they gotta bang on their drums till they feel good about the kid going somewhere else, whether it be disciplinary or even bags.

T2 is a good kid who has just been given a bad rep that he doesnt deserve so the blind fans will crucify him till they cant no more.
Then why are several program's not recruiting him. Why was he forced to leave two schools inside of a year? You say he's not a bad kid then why are all these schools not recruiting him?

Advertisement
He's not a bad kid the way he's been presented on the board, it's just fans have to make themselves better about a really good talent not coming to Miami so he gets demonized, that's just how it goes on here lol.

For some reason people are under the impression that every 17/18 year old kid lives the monastery life.
Let’s be real here though, would you ever / have you ever said a kid with MNW ties is a “bad kid”.

being a bad kid is so subjective anyway, I did so much bad **** in high school, but I always felt that I was a good human being.

Who is actively recruiting the kid? LSU, Alabama, UGA, Clemson? or is it teams like Tennessee and Texas A&M? That will tell me what I need to know.

Advertisement
What was his off the field problem again? If the rumors were true, he isn't a good kid. He is very talented, but it is completely understandable for the staff to pass on this kind of character concern.

If the speculation is wrong, someone who keeps talking about what a saint this kid is correct the people here. We didn't move on from a 5 star for no reason.
His off field problems are not for me to discuss, Im not coming on to an online board and spelling everything out that a 17 year kid did or didn't do.

I do agree with you in the fact that it is up to the staff to take or not take him if they do not feel comfortable with the situation. My point was I personally think it is a situation that can be kept under control with the right people around him. Staff doesn't have to feel the same way that I do. I just voiced my opinion on the matter.

So if we started to recruit him, if he’s toed the line by staff standards, he would be receptive or more a FU for not believing in me? Obviously it speculating, but would love to hear your opinion. Also, I know he’s moved around a bit, but is he originally a Liberty City kid?
Idk. Depends, he may not wanna come because we stopped recruiting him or he may want to. It honestly doesn't matter either way because I don't think the staff is going to anyway.

And he's originally from Overtown, he was at BTW his freshman year before he transferred to MNW, but he has family in both areas & has stayed in both areas as well.

Who said he got kicked out of several schools?

He left Chaminade, he wasn't kicked out & MNW either, he left & then came back.
Screenshot_20200708-193021_Chrome.jpg

Chaminade made it seem like they didn't want him there.

Advertisement
Yes, I remember that @Liberty City El personally would take him, but my question is, whether he agrees with them or not, are the coaches completely full of it or does he think its a choice that has merit.

Manny doesn’t really strike me as a by the rules type of guy, like mentioned before by others I think he’s trying to limit any bad lockeroom stuff and off the field news.

this seems like Willie Williams type deal

Let’s be real here though, would you ever / have you ever said a kid with MNW ties is a “bad kid”.

being a bad kid is so subjective anyway, I did so much bad **** in high school, but I always felt that I was a good human being.
Yes I would & I have.

I'm not campaigning for him, I don't give a shìt if we recruit him or not because we obviously are not, I'm just not going to join in on people constantly trashing the kid when the majority of the people speaking on him know nothing about him.

He's a young man that's had his issues, but I forgot that on CIS everyone grew up perfect & never did anything wrong or went through shìt lol.

Miami is not going to recruit him, I'm good with that, I didn't even bring this shìt up, y'all started @' me asking hella questions about him lol. Then when I answer the questions & it's not what people want now all of the sudden everybody wants to come at me, like **** yall keep asking what you want me to say? Lol...

They were mad because he left, if they didn't want him there they wouldn't have accepted his transfer in the first place.
Still why are all these schools not recruiting him? If he wasn't toxic then every school would be trying to sign him. Diaz desperately needs elite LBs and by him not recruiting T2 means he believes a 5 Star LB isn't worth the headache he brings. Kid must be pretty bad for Diaz to pass.

Advertisement
Still why are all these schools not recruiting him? If he wasn't toxic then every school would be trying to sign him. Diaz desperately needs elite LBs and by him not recruiting T2 means he believes a 5 Star LB isn't worth the headache he brings. Kid must be pretty bad for Diaz to pass.
That's a funny double edged sword you guys like to use...

So if he was being recruited by all UGA, Bama, LSU etc, he would be called a bag chasing diva, but since he's not being recruited them it's because he's "toxic".

And using Diaz's LB recruiting as a barometer isn't the fail proof logic you might think... Diaz has never landed any 5-star LB he's recruited at Miami, so does that mean they all weren't worth the headache, or maybe that's just not a strong suit of his?

At the end of the day, it makes no difference to me whether or not Miami recruits him, I moved on months ago, yall are the ones that keep bringing it up. But, what I'm not going to do is try to justify Miami's decision by trashing the kid as if he's some predicate felon on parole. Who a kid is or isn't is not determined by whatever football program is recruiting him, if you don't know the kid personally & know nothing about him (which you don't) then you shouldn't be so quick to jump out the window & label him a bad kid.

So if he was being recruited by all UGA, Bama, LSU etc, he would be called a bag chasing diva, but since he's not being recruited them it's because he's "toxic".

And using Diaz's LB recruiting as a barometer isn't the fail proof logic you might think... Diaz has never landed any 5-star LB he's recruited at Miami, so does that mean they all weren't worth the headache, or maybe that's just not a strong suit of his?

At the end of the day, it makes no difference to me whether or not Miami recruits him, I moved on months ago, yall are the ones that keep bringing it up. But, what I'm not going to do is try to justify Miami's decision by trashing the kid as if he's some predicate felon on parole. Who a kid is or isn't is not determined by whatever football program is recruiting him, if you don't know the kid personally & know nothing about him (which you don't) then you shouldn't be so quick to jump out the window & label him a bad kid.
I think it's more weird that none of the in-state schools want him. That seems to be the biggest indication that something is off. I'm sure they know way more than any of us but ain't no way in **** uf and fsu is turning away a 5star with just "minor" issues.

Idk why you assume I would call him a big chasing diva? I don't judge any player for chasing a bag. Regardless Diaz needs LB and a 5 ⭐ LB right in his own backyard wants to come here and yet Diaz wants nothing to do with him. Obviously this kid is toxic for our football team if Diaz isn't going to pull the trigger.

Advertisement
I think it's more weird that none of the in-state schools want him. That seems to be the biggest indication that something is off. I'm sure they know way more than any of us but ain't no way in **** uf and fsu is turning away a 5star with just "minor" issues.
He was committed to UF first, they stopped recruiting him because he decommitted.

And I don't think we should use FSU as the measuring stick by which we judge our recruiting, I mean a bunch of prospects we have currently committed were not pursued by UF or FSU, so what?

Here's what I don't understand, is you all are convinced he's a bad kid, so why do people keep posting his tweets & bringing him up on the board? If the consensus amongst yall is that he's this terrible terrible kid that no school would ever want, why exactly is he always a topic of discussion on here? How come people just won't leave it alone?

He's the best LB in the state of Florida, so put some respect on his name. The kid balls. I get this kid on Zoom with Manny and Ed... One **** up and your gone. But, If you take this kid and help him become a better man all kids will respect that. Its the tough kids like him they rally around.

The issue is that its not no-risk. What do you tell the other parents when you sign a kid that (allegedly) beat on a female? What are you saying about your culture? How are you CHANGING the culture? And selfishly, if you "one f up and you're gone" him you lose a valuable counter that could have gone to another kid who would still be here. The recent counter rule massively increased the risk of taking suspect behavioral and grade risks.

WWJD or what would Jimmy do? All kids deserve a second chance. If he grinds it out this season with 0 issues, I say give him a chance. I also understand why some wouldn't take him. We haven't had a true game changer at LB in a while and I've wanted Lewis for a while. I guess it all depends what really happened though. I want him, but I'd understand not taking him if there are serious concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back