TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we have struck out on top rated SFL guys, those with multiple commitments and character issues (which multiple ppl have said is the case with him) always seem to wash out wherever they go and aren't a loss. What makes Lewis different than those, other than he is boys with the MNW guys?

To me, I would say, does @Liberty City El think the coaches supposed position justified (even though talent might say take the chance otherwise)?

Advertisement
Have Ed Reed sit down with him and talk for a bit and take
ed's advise on it.

I love this thought. Let Ed and the cane greats see if they can influence UM coaches to make the decision. There's been a lot of knuckle heads who have had a second chance that have done a complete 180 in life. As a society we can't give up on our youth but we do. Lewis needs a mentor like Ray Lewis/Ed Reed...he needs encouragement and a support system. His issues might lie in the fact that so many people have let him down. I've seen bad behavior due to bad people around kids including their parents.

What makes yall think he s talkng about UM?

Exactly. He could be talking about UGA upping his bidding between UT. I am only spitballing UGA because some seem to think it is a foregone conclusion Williams is already bought and paid for there.

Also with the alleged off-field issues and for people saying take a flier, you CAN do that if you have a rock solid foundation. I am unsure what his issues are, but I am sure some people on here can testify to the fact that players back in the early 2000s did far worse, difference was they had a support system to keep that ish in check. Kind of like Randy Moss going to NE, can anyone sit back and look at our locker room and our coaches and think it instills the type of respect necessary to keep young, high profile kids in check?

Advertisement
While we have struck out on top rated SFL guys, those with multiple commitments and character issues (which multiple ppl have said is the case with him) always seem to wash out wherever they go and aren't a loss. What makes Lewis different than those, other than he is boys with the MNW guys?

To me, I would say, does @Liberty City El think the coaches supposed position justified (even though talent might say take the chance otherwise)?

i believe in past posts @Liberty City El didn’t think he was an overly bad kid and he would take him.

Advertisement
I’ve posted about this situation probably out of being salty that he was a gator and now a vol.
But all we know is what was said in here and it was that he allegedly hit or beat up a female. Don’t know if that is true and don’t know what the details of that incident were and we don’t know if their was more issues before or after. The fact remains that we recruited him pretty hard and for whatever reason he chose the vols. I’m sure if really wanted in we would not say no to the top linebacker prospect in the country from a school where we taking 4 of his friends. We all act like we know sht but we may know a lot less and speculating on a lot more. The people that know more are probably saying less than dudes like me are.

Would have to do your due diligence on the kid but There is a reason why none of the top schools want him

Sorry man but this cat is best LB prospect out of South FL in a loooong time. Keep in good tabs with him and if he behaves this year and straightens up his act you can’t tell him no if he wants in. He is too talented. Add to the fact Manny let Cleveland Reed, Jeff Thomas, Martell, and a few others back in tells me Manny ain’t about the culture like he says he is. Just be real about it.

Add to the fact that T2 is wayyyy more talented than anyone Manny gave a second (or third)chance to, and it’s a no brainer (as long as the kid doesn’t **** up again) imo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's the best LB in the state of Florida, so put some respect on his name. The kid balls. I get this kid on Zoom with Manny and Ed... One **** up and your gone. But, If you take this kid and help him become a better man all kids will respect that. Its the tough kids like him they rally around.

Exactly. He could be talking about UGA upping his bidding between UT. I am only spitballing UGA because some seem to think it is a foregone conclusion Williams is already bought and paid for there.

Also with the alleged off-field issues and for people saying take a flier, you CAN do that if you have a rock solid foundation. I am unsure what his issues are, but I am sure some people on here can testify to the fact that players back in the early 2000s did far worse, difference was they had a support system to keep that ish in check. Kind of like Randy Moss going to NE, can anyone sit back and look at our locker room and our coaches and think it instills the type of respect necessary to keep young, high profile kids in check?

Don't think UGA is interested either... at least from what I've read

Advertisement
Didn't this kid punch a teacher or something like that? He's been at like 3 different schools in the past year.

Man this kids film is next level great...

If he can get his head right and focus on his talent and maximizing it... he’s an easy all American and future 1st rounder.

No rush now but I’d let him know there’s a spot but we need to see maturity on his end if he’s serious about wanting to possible play Behind LT and in front of JW20

Don't think UGA is interested either... at least from what I've read

Oh I agree which is why it could make sense... his tweet said "please explain why a college could get the two best players in FL & not doing it" and tagged Williams.

Everyone jumped and thought that "college" was UM, yet most people seem to think Williams is a UGA lock, so this could be Lewis saying he would go to UGA (with williams) but as you said, UGA not interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back