TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What does this even mean
6873F34D-E330-4474-ABA0-6140DDA085A2.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man if he’s a liability okay , but we need everybody. This is the class to do it. If we can land these guys why not do it . This south Florida class defensive wise is what a canes champion defense suppose to look like imagine Taylor Marshall kitchens Williams Lewis . Plus the guys we already got. That’s a championship defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Off field ****, Miami wants no parts.
The staff doesnt want a part as of now. From what I heard, the MNW boys were lobbying for him tho.

Also, if we wanted him, he would come here.

Edit: I think hes actually saying UM can get him but we arent and that's confusing him. I misunderstood at first.

Last edited:
Y’all need to understand something. We’re trying to get rid of certain personality traits. Adding this kid would be counterproductive to that very goal.

With only being able to add 25 IC's a year and with the increased impact of the transfer portal, taking kids who aren't likely to be kicked off the team is of greater importance.

Without having any personal knowledge of the situation this seems (on the surface) like the type of kid UF has been taking recently and never sees the field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back