TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The staff doesnt want a part as of now. From what I heard, the MNW boys were lobbying for him tho.

Also, if we wanted him, he would come here. He sounds salty with those comments honestly.

And from what I heard a few days ago, we were leading for both Taylor and James.
Bring the heat ****mbe

Advertisement
Hopefully he can get to a place that helps him mature. I don't know if Miami has a strong enough culture/environment to support that.

Advertisement
ACCOUNTABILITY... Learning a life lesson can be very tough. Has anyone thought about the young lady?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I trust that our coaching staff has done their homework if we're passing on a 5 star local recruit. Especially given how hard they appear to be hitting the trail

What gives you this “trust?” Real question.

Call me crazy which I am, but I take this kid. I wrap my arms around him, and wish for the best.

It's tempting, but if you are going to change the culture and recruit accountable kids, you need to change the culture and recruit accountable kids. We're not at a point with the roster that we can drop a poison apple into the barrel and know it won't infect others.

Who are the two best players in Florida that he may be referring to? Cause he ain’t one of them imo

Advertisement
If he wanted in I would take him if he sat down with coaches and HoF Reed and they spoke about every thing. If he stays trouble free let him sign here but let him know once he’s here he’s gone if ***** up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back