TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bama success stems from them being able to get rid of a problem kid and replace them with another 5* dying to play
Doing my recruiting research with that school.
Yes The have a lot of dudes in the league and also a lot of disappointments including kids that “left the team”.
They’ve had success of course but they’ve had their fare share of 1st rounders that didn’t even finish their first contract and dudes that were highly rated that didn’t get drafted or were udfa that fizzled out quickly. And I’m only looking at the kids that they got that were top 10 or top 15 in their position nationally. Like I’ve said plenty of times, they recruit a sht ton of elite kids and they get credit for the successful ones as if they have some secret sauce to the nfl. They’re secret sauce is recruit as many elite kids as possible And get credit for the first round picks they “developed”. It’s like playing roulette and hogging up half of the wheel and getting all your money back plus the the money you get if you hit. It’s no **** secret. At least they win. OSU on the other hand gets all these kids and can’t make the playoffs but everyone is still on their nuts.

Advertisement
That Walmart to Walmart hit.

If you know, you knooow!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back