TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different kind of “culture issues”. Does the guy want to win? Or smoke and miss practices? Is he competitive? Eddy Johnson may have not been the perfect choir boy, but he was the best linebacker we had in a long *** time. Dont have Shalala and the tie kicking players out now everytime they fart in class. Give me savages that want to win. Dont like writing guys off as a headcase just because they make 1 mistake. Nba and NFL does it. But ****, these kids not even 18.
What? Like Antonio Brown? Pacman Jones? Michael Vick? Heck Joe Mixon was caught on camera beating the crap out of a women and was still drafted months later.

The more talent the more chances doesn't matter the sport.

Advertisement
16 yrs old.
**** he is jacked for a HS student. Who’s the guy next to him? Does he have any eligibility left? Can he play DT? Just an oldie but goodie for those on CIS during “fear the tie” debacle.

Advertisement
**** he is jacked for a HS student. Who’s the guy next to him? Does he have any eligibility left? Can he play DT? Just an oldie but goodie for those on CIS during “fear the tie” debacle.
That is Brantley next to him.

Advertisement
So can we take him now? Need to add as much elite talent to this defense since we can’t recruit CBs.
People mention that we dint have the locker room to take a guy like this. I say we dont have the team to turn down a talent like this. We havent been relevant in almost 20 years. You cannot turn down elite talent that wants to play for you. Win the ACC, start pumping guys in the 1st round for 4-5 consecutive years, then you can be a little picky. You dont not recruit the best LB in the country at your #1 feeder school after losing to FIU!

Advertisement
Advertisement
i remember awhile ago i tuned into jacorey hammets live stream on instagram and when asked if t2 would flip he said that t2 hates us but today terminator x which is heavily plugged into to recruits down south who interviewed the palmetto 5 said the canes are talking to him hopefully we fix that relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back