TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can this staff handle a kid like this? Just a few months ago, we had a 'culture' issue, according to the staff. I worry that Baker and Patke dont have strong enough personalities for a kid who may need some real life guidance

Advertisement
Can this staff handle a kid like this? Just a few months ago, we had a 'culture' issue, according to the staff. I worry that Baker and Patke dont have strong enough personalities for a kid who may need some real life guidance
Different kind of “culture issues”. Does the guy want to win? Or smoke and miss practices? Is he competitive? Eddy Johnson may have not been the perfect choir boy, but he was the best linebacker we had in a long *** time. Dont have Shalala and the tie kicking players out now everytime they fart in class. Give me savages that want to win. Dont like writing guys off as a headcase just because they make 1 mistake. Nba and NFL does it. But ****, these kids not even 18.

Advertisement
16 yrs old.

Attachments

• 66419C94-9F0B-4971-8D60-E6728F0F6815.jpeg
    66419C94-9F0B-4971-8D60-E6728F0F6815.jpeg
    608.2 KB · Views: 941
Advertisement
Cant stop watching this guys tape. He takes this class to a whole different level. Manny hasnt had great linebacker play here yet. Partially due to not having great athletes at the position. Brooks and TAC are going to be beasts. But give Manny 3 Eddie Johnsons is his defense and nobody is getting past the 50. Cant imagine Lewis after he gets in a college weight room. Hes going to be a monster. We need to stop ******* around and go all out. Only guy that has interest that I might value over him would be Maason Smith, but its close. We need game changers at LB.

Advertisement
Can someone explain what is the issue with this kid and the U? Why are the coaches avoiding his engagement with this class?
Disciplinary issues? Is so, what are they?

is he not interested?

is he only interested in bags?

Holy cow this kid can’t button the top button on his dress shirts that neck is massive

Advertisement
Can someone explain what is the issue with this kid and the U? Why are the coaches avoiding his engagement with this class?
Disciplinary issues? Is so, what are they?

is he not interested?

is he only interested in bags?
He’s had disciplinary issues with his previous high schools. He allegedly hit a female student at one school and was most recently asked to leave I believe Chaminade Madonna because he wasn’t a culture fit for the team or the school.

Different kind of “culture issues”. Does the guy want to win? Or smoke and miss practices? Is he competitive? Eddy Johnson may have not been the perfect choir boy, but he was the best linebacker we had in a long *** time. Dont have Shalala and the tie kicking players out now everytime they fart in class. Give me savages that want to win. Dont like writing guys off as a headcase just because they make 1 mistake. Nba and NFL does it. But ****, these kids not even 18.

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back