TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don’t know why this got so much traction. Manny was never going to let this kid in.
We havent seen enough from Manny to know what hed do in this situation. We never heard of him kicking a kid off the team for character issues. ****, he brought back Jeff Thomas after Richt gave him the boot. Havent heard of him staying away from any talented recruits until this guy.

We havent seen enough from Manny to know what hed do in this situation. We never heard of him kicking a kid off the team for character issues. ****, he brought back Jeff Thomas after Richt gave him the boot. Havent heard of him staying away from any talented recruits until this guy.
I’m not going to get into it. Several reasons why he can’t take this kid.

I’m not going to get into it. Several reasons why he can’t take this kid.

I dont know any of the details. Theres always more to the story. Just from the outside looking in, i see the guys talent at a feeder school, and was hoping to keep him home. Diaz always struck me as a guy that would take chances on these kind of players. If he ends up at Lsu, Bama, or Uf it would kind of throw salt on the wound. Im a big Diaz guy. I was begging for us to make him HC. Hes killing it on the trail!! Had an incredible offseason. Just really dont like this move.

Advertisement
I dont know any of the details. Theres always more to the story. Just from the outside looking in, i see the guys talent at a feeder school, and was hoping to keep him home. Diaz always struck me as a guy that would take chances on these kind of players. If he ends up at Lsu, Bama, or Uf it would kind of throw salt on the wound. Im a big Diaz guy. I was begging for us to make him HC. Hes killing it on the trail!! Had an incredible offseason. Just really dont like this move.
I hear you. He’s a great talent. We’ll be fine.

Wesley Bissainthe will help you forget about this kid next year. Kid is probably going to be the best LB in the state.​

Wesley Bissainthe will help you forget about this kid next year. Kid is probably going to be the best LB in the state.​

Im excited about him too. Im just greedy bro. I want us to stack crazy talent. Im real high on Brooks, Huff, and Cave. Really like Hammett, and Troutman this year. But you can never have too many ballers. Our overall depth chart still leaves a lot to be desired. Not even at the 85, and still have a lot of jags. Were on the right path, but Lewis is another piece to the puzzle imo. But if they feel that hed be a cancer, I understand. Just hope they monitor him, and give him a chance to prove himself hes worthy.

Advertisement
Im excited about him too. Im just greedy bro. I want us to stack crazy talent. Im real high on Brooks, Huff, and Cave. Really like Hammett, and Troutman this year. But you can never have too many ballers. Our overall depth chart still leaves a lot to be desired. Not even at the 85, and still have a lot of jags. Were on the right path, but Lewis is another piece to the puzzle imo. But if they feel that hed be a cancer, I understand. Just hope they monitor him, and give him a chance to prove himself hes worthy.
Once upon a time, we had Barrow, Smith and Armstead all at the same time. 36 years of NFL linebacking, playing together in college.

But was Academically ineligible...and still played in NC...
I’ll take academically ineligible kids winning forfeited titles all day every day over 20 years of incompetent pathetic face planting and dorito defenses. Miami football has been like dance theater for the blind, if you can remember that old SNL skit.

/sorry
//not sorry

Advertisement
Advertisement

Nah man Lewis highlights man I got to give the edge to Lewis. Will Wesley be a five star?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back