TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are in the works on this one guys. Not sure where this ends but we are in a WAY better spot than before. IV met T2 multiple times and know people working to mentor him. he is not the monster some people wanna make him out to be and seems to have matured a lot. I’d love to have him aboard

Advertisement
wonder woman jesus GIF by South Park

Things are in the works on this one guys. Not sure where this ends but we are in a WAY better spot than before. IV met T2 multiple times and know people working to mentor him. he is not the monster some people wanna make him out to be and seems to have matured a lot. I’d love to have him aboard

thank you for the inf. Good news! Who is IV?

Advertisement
That’s all I want to hear. Give the kid a chance to correct his wrongs and grow from his mistakes.

:u5pyxda:

Advertisement
Is he enrolled in some kind of counseling program? I thought I saw something about the family getting him involved with some kind of professional counseling, guidance, etc. made sense in terms of "rehabilitating' his reputation and show teams he is serious about his future....

That’s all I want to hear. Give the kid a chance to correct his wrongs and grow from his mistakes.
As long as The talent warrants that chance right?? I don’t agree with just giving kids 2nd chances. Your talking about a top 3-5 player out of South Florida and top player nationally..there’s a rzn why most programs have cooled on him. Talent isn’t always worth the headache

he’s teammate says he hates us and he said he’s only looking at Tennessee, LSU and Mississippi state but that could always be fixed and it seems cooney isn’t opposed to it because he liked a tweet suggesting it

Ed Reed can help this kid bro.....you gotta understand landing a kid like this could instantly put Miami in championship contention..... three 5* from sfla in the same class would be insane....
C'mon man. Ed isn't going to be able to hold his hand in class, after hours in bars, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for taking him if the kid wants to be here and identifies what he did wrong and wants to change, but that isn't the read I've been given from most...

UM

Advertisement
he’s teammate says he hates us and he said he’s only looking at Tennessee, LSU and Mississippi state but that could always be fixed and it seems cooney isn’t opposed to it because he liked a tweet suggesting it

Wrong Cooney.

C'mon man. Ed isn't going to be able to hold his hand in class, after hours in bars, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for taking him if the kid wants to be here and identifies what he did wrong and wants to change, but that isn't the read I've been given from most...

UM
I'm talking about being a mentor....you'd be surprised how much a good one on one with a legend like ER would do for a young man...

Advertisement
I'm talking about being a mentor....you'd be surprised how much a good one on one with a legend like ER would do for a young man...
I get it, and it certainly wouldn’t hurt. I really don’t know enough about the kid’s situation to really know either way. If he is anything like a Willie Williams situation, however, where we went out of our way to “mentor” and bring him along...all in saying is it just might not be enough.

I guess it doesn’t really matter if prior posters are correct and he hates UM.

For 1,000th god damned time I've explained this on this board...

The narrative that no one wants him is false.

The narrative that he's this terrible kid is false.

The "no Florida schools want him!" narrative is dumb, because he was already committed to UF & decommitted from them & he's never had any interest in FSU because he thinks their Defense is trash.

He's not interested in Miami because we stopped recruiting him which helped push the narrative that he's a bad character kid. He was sent official offers from LSU, Bama, TAMU, Tenn Miss St, PSU & Nebraska, LSU, TAMU, Miss St & Bama are all actively seeking to flip him from Tenn.

For the love of God, can yall please stop bringing him up on here everyday, let it go. If Miami decides to make a push for him everyone will know about it until then, just leave it alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back