TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Butch knew about the UNC thing but obviously the dude wants to win. Every HC that wants to win badly is a bit dirty which I'm ok when we r doing it just not anyone else lol....I'm biased.

Advertisement
[sigh]

View attachment 122997

I'm still not over the fact we took Cook over H.B. Blades in '03, then turned around and took Davis over Maurice Crum, Jr. in '04. Crum and Blades (Miami legacies) combined for over 700 tackles in college. Crum was a 3 year starter and 2 time captain at Notre Dame. At Pitt, H.B. Blades was all Big East 3 times, first team all-American, and Big East defensive player of year in 2006.
Glenn Cook was so ******* awful I wanted to fight the TV half a dozen times every game due to his mockery of the position. And I wanted to fight the corches even more for playing his garbaggio ***.

Advertisement
Shannon ruined WW...Dont even get me started...had him playing away from his talents...Did a complete disservice to WW...Everytime he was in a game...he made plays....

So true. Someone back then posted at one point how many plays Willie was on the field and how many plays he made on the ball. It was over 50 percent of the time, I believe 30 plays, 17 plays made. That's when the he was out of position talk got started by Shannon. Meanwhile we were playing guys who couldn't find the ball to save their lives. All Willie did was make plays. He really was not only a special athlete, but he knew where the play was going.

Manchild, who was done a disservice here. I get assignment ball, but sometimes you've just gotta let talent like that go. To me, there's no difference between that and letting players play who can't make plays.

That goes without saying. He stated that Willie wasn't a problem off the field here, and he actually was, but most people don't know it.

Man Willie is fam MCC for life just sad waste of talent. Just couldn't get out of his own way.. I guess kids like that really need to leave the big city or do they???

Advertisement
Of course another thread gets derailed by the usual suspects. @caneinorlando in here yet again with his random nut hugging and acting like he knows everyone despite being an absolute pathetic loser of an old man with basically nothing to show for his life. Dude took a picture next to Butch Davis once, now they are best friends lmao.
But how do u know he's lying?

Manny couldn’t handle Jarren Williams or Jeff Thomas...

Hard pass on the woman beater...

We got too many elite kids wanting in with only a handful of spots left...

Last edited:
This kids elite af....if he can change he changes. If not u let his *** go simple.
Then you lost that scholarship and can’t really fill it the following year with the new rules...

I have 2 sisters, and IMO if you hit a woman, you deserve to be beaten to death...

He laid hands on a woman... he is trash!

And this guy was by far my favorite LB in this class before that ****...

It is crazy to think of, but we have elite recruits wanting in with not enough ships right now...

Why the **** would we take a chance on this guy that every respectable team has backed off of?

And Manny has shown that he lets these kids walk all over his beta *** when he destroyed the culture last year letting our starting QB walk out of practice and still stay on the **** team, stay out drinking before the FIU game and Manny still starts him to throw 4 picks in the most embarrassing loss in program history that put the nail in our coffin...

Maybe Butch could keep this trash under control, but Manny?

Lmao...

Advertisement
I think Butch knew about the UNC thing but obviously the dude wants to win. Every HC that wants to win badly is a bit dirty which I'm ok when we r doing it just not anyone else lol....I'm biased.

So did Roy Williams. That’s why he pushed kids to different majors. Roy Williams is a very good man. I’ve met him as well as many other coaches. Basketball has always been my strength since i’m involved in coaching. There isn’t a coach who would call the NCAA and say, guess what, we screwed up bad unless they had to. Maybe Butch knew about it. I said he got screwed and took heat for saying that because the investigation grew into basketball issues and one coach was fired, the other wasn’t. Again, i’m no expert on what happened there and maybe should have used different words to explain my point. This board is amazing but one thing you find is it’s filled with such incredible posters and knowledge, you have to state your points well or you are gonna hear about it. I like that!

Anyway, it’s what it is. F UNC. We have a coaching staff right now in particular the head coach who gets it. I’ve seen enough losing over the last decade plus that my focus is on this recruiting class and winning but this year!!!

Then you lost that scholarship and can’t really fill it the following year with the new rules...

I have 2 sisters, and IMO if you hit a woman, you deserve to be beaten to death...

He laid hands on a woman... he is trash!

And this guy was by far my favorite LB in this class before that ****...

It is crazy to think of, but we have elite recruits wanting in with not enough ships right now...

Why the **** would we take a chance on this guy that every respectable team has backed off of?

And Manny has shown that he lets these kids walk all over his beta *** when he destroyed the culture last year letting our starting QB walk out of practice and still stay on the **** team, stay out drinking before the FIU game and Manny still starts him to throw 4 picks in the most embarrassing loss in program history that put the nail in our coffin...

Maybe Butch could keep this trash under control, but Manny?

Lmao...

Calm down big dawg, he’s 16 years old.
You would beat a 16 y/o child to death for making a mistake?

Calm down big dawg, he’s 16 years old.
You would beat a 16 y/o child to death for making a mistake?
For hitting my sister or daughter?

**** straight!

And I would be going to jail over it...

And all you woman beating apologists (just b/c the kid is a great football player) are the MFing problem, and the reason these highly rated kids think they can do whatever they want and it will all be good...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let a trash program like Tennessee keep that garbage...

We don’t need kids with character issues...

Was it really worth it to bring back Jeff Thomas?

Manny would be the coach to take this kid...

We don’t need him... let him go to Tennessee and get into more trouble and do nothing on the field b/c of it...

Last edited:
Glenn Cook was so ******* awful I wanted to fight the TV half a dozen times every game due to his mockery of the position. And I wanted to fight the corches even more for playing his garbaggio ***.

it's still amazing to me that Cook, IIRC, was among our first verbals after we won the national title, or something. That still boggles the mind

Does.... Anyone.... Really.... Knows.... If.... Lewis has interest in us? Or are we just assuming he does because of the team he's on and we're taking 4 of his teammates???

Of course another thread gets derailed by the usual suspects. @caneinorlando in here yet again with his random nut hugging and acting like he knows everyone despite being an absolute pathetic loser of an old man with basically nothing to show for his life. Dude took a picture next to Butch Davis once, now they are best friends lmao.
Pathetic loser??....Lol...You can only wish to have the life I have....As far as pictures I took with Butch....I took a Bunch more with him 2 weeks ago....Lol...and ROTFLOL at have nothing to show for my life...Alot more than you'll ever have....Believe that...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back