TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Pathetic loser??....Lol...You can only wish to have the life I have....As far as pictures I took with Butch....I took a Bunch more with him 2 weeks ago....Lol...and ROTFLOL at have nothing to show for my life...Alot more than you'll ever have....Believe that...

I heard you said your house in Orlando is worth $400k. Is that true?

Glenn Cook was so ******* awful I wanted to fight the TV half a dozen times every game due to his mockery of the position. And I wanted to fight the corches even more for playing his garbaggio ***.

Grabbing the guy’s hand warmer instead of wrapping up. Incredibly painful to view.

Reactions: ben
For hitting my sister or daughter?

**** straight!

And I would be going to jail over it...

And all you woman beating apologists (just b/c the kid is a great football player) are the MFing problem, and the reason these highly rated kids think they can do whatever they want and it will all be good...

I have 4 sisters and I done whipped countless nig9as down for the same ****.. to teach them a lesson, not kill them lol.
That’s not a solution though bruh.
Just the lesser of two evils.
An eye for an eye till its jet black type ish
You worse than them, but I can’t tell you how to live your life my guy. But you are part of the problem.

[sigh]

View attachment 122997

I'm still not over the fact we took Cook over H.B. Blades in '03, then turned around and took Davis over Maurice Crum, Jr. in '04. Crum and Blades (Miami legacies) combined for over 700 tackles in college. Crum was a 3 year starter and 2 time captain at Notre Dame. At Pitt, H.B. Blades was all Big East 3 times, first team all-American, and Big East defensive player of year in 2006.

the amount of recruiting mistakes and poor evaluations (and lack of development) given where we were as a program back then was staggering. You can’t be that bad unless you’re totally inept.

Advertisement
I love how everybody expects the guy at the top to know every single thing that's going on. Have they never hid anything from their boss or known a coworker who has? Have they never been a manager and tried to make sure they knew everything that was going on while trying to get things done also?

Yes, blame ultimately goes all the way up, but the reality is completely different. That's why it was such a big deal the Paterno knew about Sandusky.

Not sure....as far as age...that has nothing to do with him not being hired instead of Richt...and it had Absolutely nothing to do with him not being hired after Shannon...
Butch had an All Star staff ready to follow him to UM after 2012....

Can you say who? Am guessing Sam Pittman, maybe Mogridge at tight ends, Kevin Patrick (yay Paranos) DL....

Does.... Anyone.... Really.... Knows.... If.... Lewis has interest in us? Or are we just assuming he does because of the team he's on and we're taking 4 of his teammates???
He does, but as it stands now, I don’t see him in this class.

Then you lost that scholarship and can’t really fill it the following year with the new rules...

I have 2 sisters, and IMO if you hit a woman, you deserve to be beaten to death...

He laid hands on a woman... he is trash!

And this guy was by far my favorite LB in this class before that ****...

It is crazy to think of, but we have elite recruits wanting in with not enough ships right now...

Why the **** would we take a chance on this guy that every respectable team has backed off of?

And Manny has shown that he lets these kids walk all over his beta *** when he destroyed the culture last year letting our starting QB walk out of practice and still stay on the **** team, stay out drinking before the FIU game and Manny still starts him to throw 4 picks in the most embarrassing loss in program history that put the nail in our coffin...

Maybe Butch could keep this trash under control, but Manny?

Lmao...

So if the woman hits you first (as in punching), or tries to stab or shoot you, is it fair to hit her then? Asking for a friend.

Don’t get me wrong, I believe that a man should never hit a woman under most circumstances...but you best believe that a woman attacks me to try to cause severe or permanent damage to me, they are getting put to sleep.

Advertisement
For hitting my sister or daughter?

**** straight!

And I would be going to jail over it...

And all you woman beating apologists (just b/c the kid is a great football player) are the MFing problem, and the reason these highly rated kids think they can do whatever they want and it will all be good...
I dont believe in beating people to death but your right about having different standards for different ppl.

Some of the ppl that always call for "equality" are the same ppl that hold different standards for ppl. The kid is extremely talented and bc of that hes able to beat on a female with little to no consequence.

I would love to add another 5 star talent but ill draw a line at these type of character issues. We are lucky enough to live in an area where we dont have to settle for these characters. Take a talented kid with a good character.

So if the woman hits you first (as in punching), or tries to stab or shoot you, is it fair to hit her then? Asking for a friend.

Don’t get me wrong, I believe that a man should never hit a woman under most circumstances...but you best believe that a woman attacks me to try to cause severe or permanent damage to me, they are getting put to sleep.
**** right....I could be eating Pasta at the dining room table, and I'll come off the Top of the table like Super Fly Jimmy Snuka...

Thats 2 different things man. No one will argue about you defending yourself. Well no one with any useful sense.

Advertisement
Calm down big dawg, he’s 16 years old.
You would beat a 16 y/o child to death for making a mistake?
He doesn’t deserve to be beaten to death, but he punched a girl in the face. If you hit a woman you’re soft as baby s?#* and have very questionable character, we don’t need that in our program.

Look at Deandre Johnson he hit a girl and not a single P5 team would touch him, I don’t know him personally but he certainly seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders on Last Chance U, but those are the consequences.

Advertisement
1) Everyone has the right to defend themselves from physical violence;
2) No one in here knows what happened in Lewis' situation, including whether he touched another individual;
3) We are not deep or experienced at LB; and
4) We shouldn't drop anyone in the current class for Lewis, but I'd take him if he wants in.

Then you lost that scholarship and can’t really fill it the following year with the new rules...

I have 2 sisters, and IMO if you hit a woman, you deserve to be beaten to death...

He laid hands on a woman... he is trash!

And this guy was by far my favorite LB in this class before that ****...

It is crazy to think of, but we have elite recruits wanting in with not enough ships right now...

Why the **** would we take a chance on this guy that every respectable team has backed off of?

And Manny has shown that he lets these kids walk all over his beta *** when he destroyed the culture last year letting our starting QB walk out of practice and still stay on the **** team, stay out drinking before the FIU game and Manny still starts him to throw 4 picks in the most embarrassing loss in program history that put the nail in our coffin...

Maybe Butch could keep this trash under control, but Manny?

Lmao...
I'm sure people have made it through life that have hit a female before. I never laid hands on a chick so I'm good but I'm sure somebody on this earth has turned it around after they have. Manny has let kids walk over him but u adapt let's see if he adapts.

Was Lewis attacked by that little girl standing next to him in his visit pic in the black unis?

Please...

Takes a straight ***** to hit a little girl like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back