Terrence Lewis decommits

No ******* way he played with a torn ACL. I call bull****.

And lol at the slurps trying to use this angle for Manny. Pretty sure 2 legends of this board confirmed he had a legit offer if he wanted in. He took the bags.
**** him, he told the staff he was coming just to troll them. No way they take this cat when he transfers.

Advertisement
No ******* way he played with a torn ACL. I call bull****.

And lol at the slurps trying to use this angle for Manny. Pretty sure 2 legends of this board confirmed he had a legit offer if he wanted in. He took the bags.

Lmao.

@Rellyrell Im a Die heart Bears fan too

Brotha; the way this franchise is being ran, we might be dying hard real soon. Fck Pace, and that bytch that continues to allow Ted Phillips run the show behind closed doors. Phillips wasn’t even a football guy; he was some bytch *** accountant that Virginia thought would be good to run our football ops in 1987, and it’s no coincidence that we’ve sucked since 1987 w/ ?able hire after ?able hire.

In a lot of ways, The Bears r ran eerily similar to our Canes. **** poor from the top, down.

Advertisement
Speaking of mouth breathing slurpers..

That kid purposely dragged and trolled Canes fans for weeks after already signing his LOI with Maryland. He bragged about breaking the internet. He tried to play our coaches.

And you’re here making it about somebody trying to make Manny look good.

You really are the biggest doofus on this site.

That kid purposely dragged and trolled Canes fans for weeks after already signing his LOI with Maryland. He bragged about breaking the internet. He tried to play our coaches.

And you’re here making it about somebody trying to make Manny look good.

You really are the biggest doofus on this site.
That’s the pot calling the kettle black.

Brotha; the way this franchise is being ran, we might be dying hard real soon. Fck Pace, and that bytch that continues to allow Ted Phillips run the show behind closed doors. Phillips wasn’t even a football guy; he was some bytch *** accountant that Virginia thought would be good to run our football ops in 1987, and it’s no coincidence that we’ve sucked since 1987 w/ ?able hire after ?able hire.

In a lot of ways, The Bears r ran eerily similar to our Canes. **** poor from the top, down.
Leadership up top is super important to be successful in all types of sports. It is a big reason why I have no hope in the Canes. When they chose MR over Butch it was over.....like dude just had the best resume played on national tv in the U 2 and they said no we will hire a fired HC. I watched that documentary yesterday and shook my head....I told my brother bruh I tried on YT to do my part to complain to hire him and miami does miami things.

Bigger than Mandy?

Take it in Diaz will win just enough to stick around and keep us mediocre or worse without ever winning anything truly significant, and is good for at least 2 embarrassing losses a year...

Oh yeah, as a supposed LB coach, he sucks and every decent LB he has had here has regressed, so maybe the woman beater could have gone to play for a bigger corch in daddy's little HC in training...

Unlike many of you, I am very pleased this trash decided to take his talents, torn ACL, woman beating, and immaturity to Maryland instead of Coral Gables...

yikes dude

Advertisement
Leadership up top is super important to be successful in all types of sports. It is a big reason why I have no hope in the Canes. When they chose MR over Butch it was over.....like dude just had the best resume played on national tv in the U 2 and they said no we will hire a fired HC. I watched that documentary yesterday and shook my head....I told my brother bruh I tried on YT to do my part to complain to hire him and miami does miami things.
So Butch hadn't been fired from UNC?

Come on bro... all media pundits like the MR hire. It made a ton of sense at the time.

Advertisement

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"When they chose MR over Butch it was over.....like dude just had the best resume played on national tv in the U 2 and they said no we will hire a fired HC"

Sometimes you gotta know when to put down the crack pipe and seek help.

I was clamoring for Richt before he was even fired and wanted nothing to do with Butch. But in retrospect, it wouldn't have mattered either way. They were both just about washed by then. Sad but true.

I was clamoring for Richt before he was even fired and wanted nothing to do with Butch. But in retrospect, it wouldn't have mattered either way. They were both just about washed by then. Sad but true.

richt did get the IPF pushed through and helped us catch up to the modern day team. he provided more good than bad (not to mention our best season in forever). richt was just burned out and done at the end. i dont think butch could recreate the magic from the early 00s anyways. game has changed for both of them.

Advertisement
richt did get the IPF pushed through and helped us catch up to the modern day team. he provided more good than bad (not to mention our best season in forever). richt was just burned out and done at the end. i dont think butch could recreate the magic from the early 00s anyways. game has changed for both of them.

I don't disagree with any of this. Richt did some good at UM at the CEO level, but was burned out at the coaching level. But, then again, so is Butch.

Richt also made ZERO effort to make a play for the money remaining on his contract and was gracious on the way out. And he put $1 million of his own cash into the IPF. Especially when considering the two bums before him had the audacity to sue the university after leaving our football program a shadow of its former self, those sorts of actions buy a lot of good will from me.

Per the sporting news, the 10 most likely candidates in 2015 were

Richt
Schiano
Bob Stoops
Cristobal
Herman
Larry Scott
Chud
Bootch
Dino Babers
Mullen

Don't see any of those names as a massive upgrade over Richt, especially since we got a 10 win season out of him. If we got a mulligan and had to choose again from that list, I suppose I'd go with Herman or Cristobal over Richt but it's not like Miami passed on Urban Meyer.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"When they chose MR over Butch it was over.....like dude just had the best resume played on national tv in the U 2 and they said no we will hire a fired HC"

Sometimes you gotta know when to put down the crack pipe and seek help.
Uhhh I know he got fired. Good leaders in cfb are azzholes winners r azzholes behind the scenes winner are cheaters in cfb. Winning makes u (on optics) a leader on this planet

Advertisement
Back