Terrence Lewis decommits

Butch Davis career record his third year as HC:

24-27

His fourth year:

20-21

Would have been worse had Cleveland not canned him with five games left. And If FIU wasn’t so rancid he’d have been fired after year four in his last three stops.

Richt was BY FAR the better hire.
Look at sabans record at mich st and lsu. He won a nc but he wasn’t dominate. @caneinorlando I love how they think his program is so legit.

Advertisement
LOL was waiting for that. Yes, that was when he beat our first year HC who inherited a team full of quitters, no QB or OL, and no depth.

Since then Diaz has won 8 games and Butch has won zero. Even his recruiting has gone to ****.
And just think that team full of quitters smacked Botch and his team right out of Hard Rock!! LOL

**** nah his scheme and teams were trash his misses were huge as well. U not going to change my opinion agree to disagree bruh thats it. Diaz scheme always sucked here it had major run defense holes gave up chunk yards and his history with linebackers r trash. He got the job cause of the turnover chain and he fit in the miami hype...........I guarantee my dik in two years he wont be here. U guys will be screaming for his firing after bama
No they won’t. Lol. There’s one guy who’ll call us ****** fans as usual.

And the 15-0 guy will just say 14-1.

Advertisement
200 yards allowed on the ground is what im assuming
I think these guys, like our 15 win friend, who are talking about a new OC, 4 new starters on the line, a QB starting in his first game - are all in for a rude awakening.

Bama stacks talent like we used to.

I think these guys, like our 15 win friend, who are talking about a new OC, 4 new starters on the line, a QB starting in his first game - are all in for a rude awakening.

Bama stacks talent like we used to.
yea tehy will have guys step up and no drop off, even sometimes improving with the newer guys

Attachments

• 74FA96D4-DA90-419D-B807-1EDC24D1838C.png
    74FA96D4-DA90-419D-B807-1EDC24D1838C.png
    911.6 KB · Views: 39
Advertisement
No he wasn’t.
he was was about to same like Butch was about to with UNC, the signs were there optic wise. He put the principles in place for recruiting down there, they still use that **** till this day. He just evolved more and cheated more at bama

LOL was waiting for that. Yes, that was when he beat our first year HC who inherited a team full of quitters, no QB or OL, and no depth.

Since then Diaz has won 8 games and Butch has won zero. Even his recruiting has gone to ****.
Just a reminder dIAZ had been there for 4 years.....helped recruit those losers.....helped mold those losers

he is the off season champion of the world though....i will give him that

he was was about to same like Butch was about to with UNC, the signs were there optic wise. He put the principles in place for recruiting down there, they still use that **** till this day. He just evolved more and cheated more at bama

There's no “about to” in the real world. You either do or you don’t.

Saban was NOT dominant at LSU. He wasn’t “about to” anything.

The aroma of Saban’s nut sack has clouded your thinking.

Advertisement
There's no “about to” in the real world. You either do or you don’t.

Saban was NOT dominant at LSU. He wasn’t “about to” anything.

The aroma of Saban’s nut sack has clouded your thinking.
So Saban wasnt about to start rolling at LSU? got it

Agree to disagree, he was sought after for a reason. No ones hiring Diaz to the NFL I bet my dik on it. Alot of Miami fans are koolaid yall mistake hatred and cant think properly. Its like people that say Mayweather sucks they cant separate his off antics **** with skills same thing why people hated TO but he was a baller. I hate Saban but hes what u want as a HC, hes the tip of the iceberg till someone else does it and they become that. Saban got the NFL gig cause people saw the potential and bama did everything in their power to get his *** there.

So Saban wasnt about to start rolling at LSU? got it

Agree to disagree, he was sought after for a reason. No ones hiring Diaz to the NFL I bet my dik on it. Alot of Miami fans are koolaid yall mistake hatred and cant think properly. Its like people that say Mayweather sucks they cant separate his off antics **** with skills same thing why people hated TO but he was a baller. I hate Saban but hes what u want as a HC, hes the tip of the iceberg till someone else does it and they become that. Saban got the NFL gig cause people saw the potential and bama did everything in their power to get his *** there.

Still whiffing Saban’s nuts so hard you can’t think.

In the real world, people go by your actual record. And you’ve seen his actual record at LSU.

Next you’ll tell me he was “about to” dominate the NFL with the Dolphins.

You have to judge people by their actual performance, not by your scrotal induced fantasy projections that NEVER happened.

Get off his dīck, you’ll be able to think more clearly.

Advertisement
Still whiffing Saban’s nuts so hard you can’t think.

In the real world, people go by your actual record. And you’ve seen his actual record at LSU.

Next you’ll tell me he was “about to” dominate the NFL with the Dolphins.

You have to judge people by their actual performance, not by your scrotal induced fantasy projections that NEVER happened.

Get off his dīck, you’ll be able to think more clearly.
he sucks in the nfl cause he cant hand pick talent, possibly the same way urban will struggle

Advertisement
Back