Terrence Lewis decommits

Advertisement
Uhhh I know he got fired. Good leaders in cfb are azzholes winners r azzholes behind the scenes winner are cheaters in cfb. Winning makes u (on optics) a leader on this planet

I like Butch but its best for all parties that his legacy be what he did at the turn of the century rather than a string of losing seasons and getting fired. You seem to think he had a bunch of 10 win seasons at UNC. His best season there he won 8 games. Your very own Manny Diaz just won 8 in a shortened season. So I don't know what optics you are using but you might want to get your prescription checked.

I like Butch but its best for all parties that his legacy be what he did at the turn of the century rather than a string of losing seasons and getting fired. You seem to think he had a bunch of 10 win seasons at UNC.
He didnt have 10 win seasons but my eyes saw something brewing thats what matters. Teams playing fast and NFL prospects starting to shine.....thats what was brewing at UNC IMO, same like here it was taking time but the talent was increasing and guys looked NFL fast. The reason i wanted him was hes the only one that can walk into a living room and say I had better players then Saban I can do everything he does and out talent Bama eventually. No one else can do that IMO.....if Diaz walked into my living room vs Saban (being realistic) im going to say Saban would win that family. I think Butch was good at that and his evals were great Saban had both. U have to be real good at identifying and closing. This is just my opinion anyone can think otherwise.

He didnt have 10 win seasons but my eyes saw something brewing thats what matters. Teams playing fast and NFL prospects starting to shine.....thats what was brewing at UNC IMO, same like here it was taking time but the talent was increasing and guys looked NFL fast. The reason i wanted him was hes the only one that can walk into a living room and say I had better players then Saban I can do everything he does and out talent Bama eventually. No one else can do that IMO.....if Diaz walked into my living room vs Saban (being realistic) im going to say Saban would win that family. I think Butch was good at that and his evals were great Saban had both. U have to be real good at identifying and closing. This is just my opinion anyone can think otherwise.

This is correct. Botch completely transformed that school from a bunch of soft ACC blue blood duke types to crootin''some big time athletes. sure, it didn't translate into 10-11 win seasons but it transformed that school.

Literally every NFL prospect was mentioned in and or suspended in the investigation. Saban actually won something with talent he bought and didnt get caught. Distinct differences.

Advertisement
If his name was Bob Smith y'all would have burned down the Hecht got even considering him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210409-145252~2.png
    Screenshot_20210409-145252~2.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 35
Butch Davis career record his third year as HC:

24-27

His fourth year:

20-21

Would have been worse had Cleveland not canned him with five games left. And If FIU wasn’t so rancid he’d have been fired after year four in his last three stops.

Richt was BY FAR the better hire.

This is correct. Botch completely transformed that school from a bunch of soft ACC blue blood duke types to crootin''some big time athletes. sure, it didn't translate into 10-11 win seasons but it transformed that school.
When I saw the lsu game it was about to take shape but they couldn't recover what happened off the field. They were close

I like Butch but its best for all parties that his legacy be what he did at the turn of the century rather than a string of losing seasons and getting fired. You seem to think he had a bunch of 10 win seasons at UNC. His best season there he won 8 games. Your very own Manny Diaz just won 8 in a shortened season. So I don't know what optics you are using but you might want to get your prescription checked.
His team doesn't look they don't have the look physically up front on both sides

Advertisement
Regardless of how much I hate the guy. Urban Meyer can say that too.

Literally every NFL prospect was mentioned in and or suspended in the investigation. Saban actually won something with talent he bought and didnt get caught. Distinct differences.
I'm in the opinion that the winning was coming.

I'm in the opinion that the winning was coming.

Was winning coming with Al Golden since he managed to win 9 games, something Davis couldn't do at UNC in his four years there? How long should he get to build a program? And if you it's unfair to judge him after four years, why do you think it's fair to judge Diaz after two?

Advertisement
Was winning coming with Al Golden since he managed to win 9 games, something Davis couldn't do at UNC in his four years there? How long should he get to build a program? And if you it's unfair to judge him after four years, why do you think it's fair to judge Diaz after two?
**** nah his scheme and teams were trash his misses were huge as well. U not going to change my opinion agree to disagree bruh thats it. Diaz scheme always sucked here it had major run defense holes gave up chunk yards and his history with linebackers r trash. He got the job cause of the turnover chain and he fit in the miami hype...........I guarantee my dik in two years he wont be here. U guys will be screaming for his firing after bama

Advertisement
cause dIAZ has been here 5 years and its the same shltty scheme on dEFENSE. Lost to FIU, Ufag, duke, and shut out by ******* Louisiana Tech. got his shlt pppppuuuussshed it by an old man, lost 3 out of 4 ranked teams last year.

Thats why people dont have confidence in him. At least he has been good about fixing his fvck up hires.

Advertisement
Back