• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Terrence Lewis decommits

Dwinstitles

All-American
All
Of
This.

Why is this dude still being talked about?! Fck him & his college choice. He’s repping a UM I don’t fck w.

Only things I fck w/ from Maryland is Old Bay Seasoning, The Wire, and my nig @jw410. That’s it.
Jw my dude....once rivals we are family now lol. And my boy chise got no fuqin fuqs given. I was waiting for that post from him lol it was only a matter of time. 😂

Rellyrell

All American
8fb757dce722a6f62c72cfc21995e443.jpg

Len was a bad boy. Kept getting better each season at Maryland. He & Ben Wilson r both in my “what if” if they didn’t die young & tragically.

KingCane20

Recruit
All
Of
This.

Why is this dude still being talked about?! Fck him & his college choice. He’s repping a UM I don’t fck w.

Only things I fck w/ from Maryland is Old Bay Seasoning, The Wire, and my nig @jw410
[/QUOTE]
All
Of
This.

Only things I fck w/ from Maryland is Old Bay Seasoning, The Wire, and my nig @jw410. That’s it.

lf26soda

Sophomore
All
Of
This.

As a Dolphins fan you gotta add Cam Wake. Plus Scott Hall he was born in Maryland.

Macca21

Recruit
Len was a bad boy. Kept getting better each season at Maryland. He & Ben Wilson r both in my “what if” if they didn’t die young & tragically.
Was in eighth grade when that news broke. Celtics were a dynasty and he was coming in to keep it rolling. His highlights were amazing, sad stuff.

TrueFloridian

Sophomore
Is it medically possible to play with a torn ACL? Look at King's tear as an example. You knew it was awful right when it happened. The idea that he had a torn ACL and played on it seems rather implausible.
Yes. I made it though a game. I do not believe he made it through a season and practice though. No way.

Hurracanes

All American
No fucking way he played with a torn ACL. I call bullshit.

And lol at the slurps trying to use this angle for Manny. Pretty sure 2 legends of this board confirmed he had a legit offer if he wanted in. He took the bags.