Terrence Lewis decommits

Advertisement
8fb757dce722a6f62c72cfc21995e443.jpg

Len was a bad boy. Kept getting better each season at Maryland. He & Ben Wilson r both in my ā€œwhat ifā€ if they didnā€™t die young & tragically.

All
Of
This.

Why is this dude still being talked about?! Fck him & his college choice. Heā€™s repping a UM I donā€™t fck w.

Only things I fck w/ from Maryland is Old Bay Seasoning, The Wire, and my nig @jw410
[/QUOTE]
All
Of
This.

Why is this dude still being talked about?! Fck him & his college choice. Heā€™s repping a UM I donā€™t fck w.

Only things I fck w/ from Maryland is Old Bay Seasoning, The Wire, and my nig @jw410. Thatā€™s it.

Advertisement
All
Of
This.

Only things I fck w/ from Maryland is Old Bay Seasoning, The Wire, and my nig @jw410. Thatā€™s it.
As a Dolphins fan you gotta add Cam Wake. Plus Scott Hall he was born in Maryland.

Advertisement
Len was a bad boy. Kept getting better each season at Maryland. He & Ben Wilson r both in my ā€œwhat ifā€ if they didnā€™t die young & tragically.
Was in eighth grade when that news broke. Celtics were a dynasty and he was coming in to keep it rolling. His highlights were amazing, sad stuff.

Is it medically possible to play with a torn ACL? Look at King's tear as an example. You knew it was awful right when it happened. The idea that he had a torn ACL and played on it seems rather implausible.
Yes. I made it though a game. I do not believe he made it through a season and practice though. No way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No ******* way he played with a torn ACL. I call bull****.

And lol at the slurps trying to use this angle for Manny. Pretty sure 2 legends of this board confirmed he had a legit offer if he wanted in. He took the bags.

Advertisement
Back