Terrence Lewis decommits

That's really why Manny backed off.

1617130186948.png

Advertisement
Here's the funny thing.

While I do not doubt that Maryland performed surgery on Lewis' knee, I similarly doubt that he played his senior year of HS with that injury. Lewis is a serial liar. He probably tore his ACL while he was making that stupid video with his mom where he was packing his bags for college.

Or else he slipped on the ice when he was moving into his dorm.
Or he slipped on the ice while leaving his house in Miami.

Believe anything.

Happens in high school much more often than people think. I know a couple basketball players who had "sore knees" and played only to learn in the offseason that they were playing with a torn ACL. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Kid can acclimate and settle into a structured environment without having to initially worry about playing football for a **** program. Wish him a healthy, underwhelming career at Maryland.
Or he can fall into a bad crowd that isn’t worried about grinding.

Good luck to him as he won’t have the home structure and will be relying on his coaches and teammates he just met to keep his mind right

Advertisement
Is it medically possible to play with a torn ACL? Look at King's tear as an example. You knew it was awful right when it happened. The idea that he had a torn ACL and played on it seems rather implausible.

Is it medically possible to play with a torn ACL? Look at King's tear as an example. You knew it was awful right when it happened. The idea that he had a torn ACL and played on it seems rather implausible.
Logan Mankins did it

Advertisement
If I remember correctly, Garrison Hearst played on a torn ACL his last year at Georgia. I think they found them during his med check at the combine.

Go Canes!

Look, not to take anything away from OLs, but they are often strapped up with so many leg/knee/ankle braces and supports that I could certainly understand how he might still be able to move his leg with a torn ACL.

But I don't believe it from Lewis. No sir.
Bro, Logan Mankins isn’t T2. He actually has a set of balls.

That being said he could’ve had a partial tear. People play through partial tears all the time even though I still don’t believe locksley.

Bro, Logan Mankins isn’t T2. He actually has a set of balls.

That being said he could’ve had a partial tear. People play through partial tears all the time even though I still don’t believe locksley.

Sure, I'm just pointing out that all those braces and supports can give extra strength and structure around the knee, that would allow a guy to continue to play, particularly since OLs don't always have to cover a lot of ground.

I find it much harder to believe that a sideline-to-sideline linebacker, and one who relies on his speed while not wearing a bunch of braces, would be able to go for multiple games against some of the best opponents in Florida playing with such an injury.

D'Eriq King also has a set of balls and I don't think his injury was that bad (****, look at how quickly he is recovering), yet he could not go back into the game and was only able to stand on the sidelines in the second half once he had the benefit of having his knee wrapped up and supported.

Relax, man, we are largely in agreement here.

Advertisement
Having torn mines personally and knowing how painful it was and how my knee kept popping out and locking up until the surgeries I don't see how it's possible.I remember Thurman Thomas playing with a partially torn acl most of his career but don't see how anyone can play with a complete tear.

Having torn mines personally and knowing how painful it was and how my knee kept popping out and locking up until the surgeries I don't see how it's possible.I remember Thurman Thomas playing with a partially torn acl most of his career but don't see how anyone can play with a complete tear.

i

/but, yeah, full tear would be tough.

Last edited:
He looked fast as **** last year to be playing on a torn ACL, that's crazy. Get well soon lil bro
Fuq that kid.....I mean I don't wish him hurt but I hope he sucks at football. He can make a good life but as far as football not a fan of traders period. Don't care if they played in sfla....UM is where it's at fuq the rest.

Advertisement

Sure, depends on the location, type of tear, and degree of damage. Sometimes athletes don't realize they even have the injury until is comes up in a scan or after a period of repeated soreness or discomfort.

Last edited:
He couldn’t have gone to play for a bigger corch
Locksley is pretty trash as a head coach but he's an okay OC & an elite recruiter, he's the reason why Maryland & Illinois were so good in the 00s. Saban tried to hold on to him for as long as possible but Maryland was his dream job

Advertisement
Back