Terrence Lewis decommits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A year in Maryland with no football... that’s gonna turn out good.
Sorry had to be that guy.
Definitely don’t like the injury news. But to your point the concern with TL2 was how would he handle adversity and challenges on and off the football field. Hopefully he has been given a support team of staff or coaches to help see him through this. Who knows, being away from friends and the homies in Miami may be a blessing in disguise.

Advertisement
He will prolly be ready for next season if he had surgery in January.

That is impressive that he played a season with a torn ACL. Nothing to prove either as he was a 5 star.
Happens in high school much more often than people think. I know a couple basketball players who had "sore knees" and played only to learn in the offseason that they were playing with a torn ACL. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Kid can acclimate and settle into a structured environment without having to initially worry about playing football for a **** program. Wish him a healthy, underwhelming career at Maryland.

dude's a savage on the field wish him nothing but the best....but **** that boy would've looked good in green and orange lol

Advertisement
You’re a grown man making fun of a high school kid just cause he didn’t wanna play for Manny.

1) I make fun of him because he acted like a total clown through his entire recruitment, then proceeded to troll UM fans, not Manny, for a month after he had already signed with Maryland.

2) You have no idea if he didn’t want Manny or if Manny didn’t want him.

Last edited:
Here's the funny thing.

While I do not doubt that Maryland performed surgery on Lewis' knee, I similarly doubt that he played his senior year of HS with that injury. Lewis is a serial liar. He probably tore his ACL while he was making that stupid video with his mom where he was packing his bags for college.

Or else he slipped on the ice when he was moving into his dorm.

Advertisement
Back