Terrell Chatman commits

Kid reminds me of a UM legend by the name of Michael Irvin. Some of you might have heard of him. Huge get in my opinion. Kid plays with huge want like Mike did. Has great size, hands and is just a "playmaker." Need more dudes like this at the U!!!

Advertisement
Kid reminds me of a UM legend by the name of Michael Irvin. Some of you might have heard of him. Huge get in my opinion. Kid plays with huge want like Mike did. Has great size, hands and is just a "playmaker." Need more dudes like this at the U!!!

I was thinking he reminds me more of Cane great Lamar Thomas.

[video=youtube_share;Rin_wP6K43w]http://youtu.be/Rin_wP6K43w[/video]

I was thinking he reminds me more of Cane great Lamar Thomas.

[video=youtube_share;Rin_wP6K43w]http://youtu.be/Rin_wP6K43w[/video]

That's also a fair comparison. Either way, you can't go wrong. 2 all-time UM greats!!!

84.gif

Advertisement
That's my guy! Once he redshirts and adds muscle and weight, he will be a starter for Miami. He's not Ridley, Cain, or Phillips, but he's good. Jaylin hayward might be our next WR to commit if his offer is commitable. I like the kid from booker T (Antonio Calloway) but he's taking the process slowly, he will lose his spot.

Phillips is nothing special. Ridley and Cain are atuds tho.

Advertisement
I personally like the kids film but if the gator is correct the last time we got a kid that Lsu passed he was a bust. They are great with there evals and they are proven, and I'm not talking about do bard that kid is a beast.

I personally like the kids film but if the gator is correct the last time we got a kid that Lsu passed he was a bust. They are great with there evals and they are proven, and I'm not talking about do bard that kid is a beast.

Dobard was a steal and I think Chatman is too.

Dobard was a steal and I think Chatman is too.

Yea he looks good there especially with an accurate QB in Kayaa anyone can look good wit brad IMO.

Advertisement
i think the qb situation from here on can only get better whoever starts so its exciting with the athletes we get

Absolutely love this pickup. Kid has great physical tools and body control and should improve markedly with college coaching. He should and will likely redshirt to add muscle, speed and learn the finer points of the position. Most of all it feels great to finally start getting back into Louisiana again.

Advertisement
Love this pickup actually. Big time 4 star steal out of Louisiana. His senior year will tell even more too. Kid could really blow up.

Hope he has a career like these...

Two all time greats aka Reggie Wayne and Ed Reed from the Louisiana area.

Not to mention we got a steal in 4 star TE two years ago from that area in Standish Dobard who's gonna show out this year.

It is important to poach the homeland of the teams poaching SoFL. Went we start kicking rear again, we will already have flag planted there. Then we can raid the elite stars from those states. That makes them spend more $$$$, time and resources defending their homeland and less on our kids--everyone has limited amounts. GA, LA, OH, AL and north FL are all important places to have inroads. Good players and home turf of main poachers. Just the thought of Bo coming to THE U for OV on made Saban spend a precious Saturday babysitting that beast. Scare Miles some and he might not be down here still the next DT or DB. This is war in the South and has to be fought like one. Defending your land without attacking the enemy's usually is a losing position. Welcome to THE U son. Two of the greatest, if not THE greatest players ever to come out of Louisiana went to the NFL through THE SMOKE not some candy-*** "hold me back" girl dance on the tunnel.

Now this is a highlight tape! One thing obvious is that this kid will go get it! Runs excellent routes, has excellent technique, uses his hands very well and has swag about him. About as refined WR as I have seen. Reminds me of Jordan Matthews that led the SEC in receiving from Vandy. Great pickup!

This concerns me.

The mod on the LSU 247 site said that he struggled catching the ball and wasn't getting separation from DBs at their camp. LSU didn't really push for him after that showing. I watched his film again and he does seem to get tackled alot. The competition he's facing also seems to be 'suspect'.

This concerns me.

The mod on the LSU 247 site said that he struggled catching the ball and wasn't getting separation from DBs at their camp. LSU didn't really push for him after that showing. I watched his film again and he does seem to get tackled alot. The competition he's facing also seems to be 'suspect'.

No pads, no count.

He seems to separate in the film, which counts.

Advertisement
Back