Terrell Chatman commits

Advertisement
Chatman was rated 92 (four-star recruit) by 247 as of a few weeks ago until they abruptly dropped him to an 87 (three-star recruit) for no apparent reason. He's also an ESPN 300 recruit, for those who care about that sort of thing.

Chatman is the goods, IMO, regardless of what he's rated. Hope we're able to hang onto him.

He camped at LSU a few weeks ago where they saw him live. Reports were he didn't perform that well and left without an LSU offer, so there was a reason. Even after that camp some people say he has a high upside just needs to refine some things

Shut your ***** mouth

49.jpg

The new bat signal

Chatman was rated 92 (four-star recruit) by 247 as of a few weeks ago until they abruptly dropped him to an 87 (three-star recruit) for no apparent reason. He's also an ESPN 300 recruit, for those who care about that sort of thing.

Chatman is the goods, IMO, regardless of what he's rated. Hope we're able to hang onto him.

He camped at LSU a few weeks ago where they saw him live. Reports were he didn't perform that well and left without an LSU offer, so there was a reason. Even after that camp some people say he has a high upside just needs to refine some things

Dropping any recruit's rating by five points and a star based on one poor camp performance is absurd. Not saying that wasn't 247's reason behind drastically changing his ranking, but if that was the cause, then that's laughable.
That was probably the first time they saw him live. Hard to tell how good some of these prospects are the way the film is doctored now. It also works the other way a player like Mullins gained a ton of hype because of camp performance deservedly so . Prospects also get bumped 5 points higher because of a good camp performance.

Last edited:
I personally love this kids film. Kid has unreal body control and good speed for that size. Huge pickup.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's my guy! Once he redshirts and adds muscle and weight, he will be a starter for Miami. He's not Ridley, Cain, or Phillips, but he's good. Jaylin hayward might be our next WR to commit if his offer is commitable. I like the kid from booker T (Antonio Calloway) but he's taking the process slowly, he will lose his spot.

That's my guy! Once he redshirts and adds muscle and weight, he will be a starter for Miami. He's not Ridley, Cain, or Phillips, but he's good. Jaylin hayward might be our next WR to commit if his offer is commitable. I like the kid from booker T (Antonio Calloway) but he's taking the process slowly, he will lose his spot.

They better get their **** together quick... Trains leaving the station soon.

Dropping any recruit's rating by five points and a star based on one poor camp performance is absurd. Not saying that wasn't 247's reason behind drastically changing his ranking, but if that was the cause, then that's laughable.

They heard he was favoring Miami so that equaled an automatic 5 point drop...

Think he's on par with Phillips and Cain with a good senior year. Ridley is truly elite.

Advertisement
Love this pickup actually. Big time 4 star steal out of Louisiana. His senior year will tell even more too. Kid could really blow up.

Hope he has a career like these...

Two all time greats aka Reggie Wayne and Ed Reed from the Louisiana area.

Not to mention we got a steal in 4 star TE two years ago from that area in Standish Dobard who's gonna show out this year.

Last edited:
What a day, I brought this guy up on this board when he did not have a single offer, he is the real deal. Reports that he did not perform well by a previous poster at LSU camp is not true. The reason he did not receive that offer was because they are confident in a texas prospect(Strickland) and also the number one WR in Louisiana along with other out of state prospects. LSU feels they can get Chatman at any point they extend an offer. I'll be posting about a couple 2016 beast prospects with no offers who are linemen from Louisiana soon. Welcome to the U!

Advertisement
What a day, I brought this guy up on this board when he did not have a single offer, he is the real deal. Reports that he did not perform well by a previous poster at LSU camp is not true. The reason he did not receive that offer was because they are confident in a texas prospect(Strickland) and also the number one WR in Louisiana along with other out of state prospects. LSU feels they can get Chatman at any point they extend an offer. I'll be posting about a couple 2016 beast prospects with no offers who are linemen from Louisiana soon. Welcome to the U!
I didnt say that is the reason he didn't get an offer but they did say he had a rough day at camp

http://247sports.com/Gallery/Photos-from-LSUs-June-Camp-29049351
Four-star receiver Terrell Chatman had a rough morning catching the ball. He looks really good physically and there are a lot of tools for coaches to work with.

Advertisement
Back