Terrell Chatman commits

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Jimmy D Smith ‏@JimmyDetail

2015 Central high school wide receiver Terrell Chatman is on the phone with #Miami coaches giving his verbal commitment as we speak.

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLLL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Welcome to da []_[]
60.gif

Good film for chatman IMO. Tall and fast...
From here on out I want see straight studs in this class.... I'm talking about 4star caliber players and higher.... We need to close on johnson, Irvin, Scarlett, Ridley, burgess, Clarington, cole, Gibson if he wants in....
Out of state guys that I want miami to get is jaason Lewis from the Virginia area and ricky deberry. If we can flip Marcus Lewis then I would take him too. Attrition will certainly happen and the numbers will work themselves. I think there will be some players on the commit list that will be gone or pushed out the class due to a higher caliber player wanting in....

Last edited:
Advertisement
I love this commit! Been a very vocal supporter of Chatman's ever since we offered him.

Welcome to the :neonu:! It's celebration gif time (Rachel Starr)...

61.gif

62.gif

63.gif

64.gif

65.gif

66.gif

67.gif

68.gif

69.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brennan Carroll ‏@brennanpcarroll 53s

#Fireworks!!!

Hmmmm when dionte mullins commited to miami shortly after Scarlett put up that pic of him bruce and Roderick archer at miami with jerseys on with a caption that said #Fireworks..... Interesting......

Advertisement
Back