Tenn. vs. Ga. Tech Thread

Benson is gonna be a problem, that guy is strong and can consistently move the pile inside. And T-Marshall is a quick little playmaker who can throw it a bit...

Advertisement
GTech has run the ball 26 times in a row...

They are absolutely wearing them **** Vols down.

miami will play an undefeated georgia tech who has beat tennesee unc and pitt.

They will be ranked top 20.

we will win by 30 points

Advertisement
Lmfao...Butch Jones really punted the ball down by 2 TD's on 4th and 1 against a GT offense who takes nearly 8 minutes off the clock with every drive.

Tennessee should have gone for it there. You clearly can't stop them and now you're going to let them burn out the rest of the 3rd Quarter on another long scoring drive. This game is already over, the Vols just don't know it yet.

Advertisement
Lol Tenn shouldn't have even been ranked. I guess it'll help another ACC team get ranked. Clemson, FSU, Louisville, Miami, VT, and GT will all likely be ranked next week. Tenn is about ready to quit.

Last edited:
UT had a few 4th and shorts. Punted every time. Why do that when you know your D is getting steam rolled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No matter how GT looks, it would be hard for me to be scared of them. Coach Richt is 14-2 against GT, and even Golden was 3-1 against them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No matter how GT looks, it would be hard for me to be scared of them. Coach Richt is 14-2 against GT, and even Golden was 3-1 against them.
GTech is simple to beat, as long as you play assignment Football & get early stops on 1st & 2nd down to keep them at 3rd long.

Their QB was even better last year & could actually throw the Football & we still scored 2 Defensive TD's and forced turnovers on them.

They only become difficult to beat when you play into their hand & let them get a lead.

But since we gave up some meaningless yards to Bethune our fans will forever be shook & nervous about every team we play this year lol.

I know i am a minority, but I actually like watching GT's Offense. I wouldn't want Miami to run it at all but I find it fun to watch.

Same here. It's different and I enjoy watching (except against Miami, of course). I've been watching Johnson run it since his Georgia Southern days.

UT has made no adjustments. If it wasn't for the 15 yard personal foul penalty, they would have scored again.

Butch Jones and Shark****er are quite the SEC Least tandem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back