Tenn. vs. Ga. Tech Thread

Advertisement
**** them both but really really **** Tennessee. I want those fruitcakes Tyler Byrd & Latrell Williams to be decapitated.

Almost drove down to this one to check out the new stadium, but I didn't want to root for either team, so I'll watch at home.

I don't know about any of you, but every year I get really sick of Tenn. fans thinking their team is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I would love to see Butch Jones get exposed for the Corch he is, and for one of the SEC's darlings to lose to ******* Paul Johnson.

I don't know about any of you, but every year I get really sick of Tenn. fans thinking their team is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I would love to see Butch Jones get exposed for the Corch he is, and for one of the SEC's darlings to lose to ******* Paul Johnson.

Pretty much all of this.

Advertisement

I live in Tennessee. It's ******* brutal.

I live in Tennessee. It's ****ing brutal.

Bless your soul for putting up with that.

It's worse than just them. I'm in Chattanooga and there are tons of Bama fans here too.

What is with that anyway? Tennessee fans seem to be more insufferable than most.

Advertisement

It's worse than just them. I'm in Chattanooga and there are tons of Bama fans here too.

You must have one he'll of a great paying job!!

It pays ****, but I've got tenure, so I could show up in my boxers......

It pays ****, but I've got tenure, so I could show up in my boxers......

No pants ? That's definitely the job for me

Advertisement
I dont mind GT because richt will never lose to them

**** Tennessee

Also GT is in the acc and Tenn is in the sec so **** the sec and **** Tennessee and **** tyler byrdsh1t

Advertisement
If my corch ever said "We were champions in life" I would chop that ***** Ric Flair style. F*ck Tennepee

Man, I hate to do this, but UT's fanbase is full of wannabe music stars:

[video=youtube;klK2XDjKRFk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klK2XDjKRFk[/video]

And we can't forget this:
[video=youtube;dahihZAW2Aw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dahihZAW2Aw[/video]

Or the ultimate in bad anthem hip hop:

[video=youtube;UvhXLvaxz1Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvhXLvaxz1Q[/video]

Okay, I'll stop now before we are all sick.

Advertisement
Back