Tenn. vs. Ga. Tech Thread

How can GT not have more fans than TN in their own city?

Isn't GT a private school? Small student body like UM I thought

no not a private school but relatively smaller student body

it's a technical college (not trying to be a smartass here) but mainly engineers, science majors so not as easy to get into and/or bs through like UGA

also atlanta is a shi**y city so many probably wanna get out of there for college

Atlanta is actually a pretty awesome city (no vested interest in it one way or another)...certainly puts Orlando to shame...and a ton of kids love going to college there. Good football players leave because Paul Johnson is Jabba's assistant and runs a bull**** offense.

Advertisement
GT QB not as good as the other running the ball. He's young so takes time to get used to running it

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

GT will beat this garbage Tennessee team. Idc what they're doing right now, by the 4th qtr tennedump will be tired.

it's a technical college (not trying to be a smartass here) but mainly engineers, science majors so not as easy to get into and/or bs through like UGA

also atlanta is a shi**y city so many probably wanna get out of there for college

Atlanta is actually a pretty awesome city (no vested interest in it one way or another)...certainly puts Orlando to shame...and a ton of kids love going to college there. Good football players leave because Paul Johnson is Jabba's assistant and runs a bull**** offense.

each to their own. just because I reside in orlando (for the time being) doesn't mean I love the city.

(i'm from charlotte so if anything i'm biased there). i have no ill will toward atlanta but honestly don't see why some people love it

however puts orlando to shame? for what? strip clubs ha?

Traffic in Atlanta, the overall attitude of the people that reside there rivals miami and new york, and cost of living is higher than orlando, much much farther from the beach, orlando attraction capital of the U.S., etc

Advertisement

each to their own. just because I reside in orlando (for the time being) doesn't mean I love the city.

(i'm from charlotte so if anything i'm biased there). i have no ill will toward atlanta but honestly don't see why some people love it

however puts orlando to shame? for what? strip clubs ha?

Traffic in Atlanta, the overall attitude of the people that reside there rivals miami and new york, and cost of living is higher than orlando, much much farther from the beach, orlando attraction capital of the U.S., etc

Soo many things wrong with your evaluation. Not even sure where to start but I will say that GT runs a gimmick offense and that's why nobody wants to play there if they have aspirations of being in the NFL. I hate seeing all 5 lineman laying on their face every play.

I get a twitch every time I watch this GT team and their 17 play, 9:43 drives.

Advertisement
I hate both of these head coaches so much. One is a consummate whiner with the most punchable face in college football. The other is a sleezeball who covered up a rape. I wish there was a way for both teams to lose tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know i am a minority, but I actually like watching GT's Offense. I wouldn't want Miami to run it at all but I find it fun to watch.

Advertisement
Back