Tenn. vs. Ga. Tech Thread

Advertisement
Wow, it's freaking eerie how similar Butch Jones is to corch Golden. He just told the team, on camera, to rely on their training. He didn't go as far as telling them to be a cheeseburger but he did have the team "maxims" on the chalk board also on camera.

Advertisement
Question is, does GT have a QB that can actually throw a forward pass? So far not looking like it.

How can GT not have more fans than TN in their own city?

I moved to Atlanta the yr after tech won the chip in 90.......all the years I've lived there its always been more fans of other schools than gt.... Esp bulldogs fans.... Always felt that was weird.... Atl loves their football. More than any sport but gt doesn't get that much love like Uga or other sec teams

Advertisement
georgia tech is going to win. they'll wear down tennessee, and i'm not sure tennessee can stay disciplined all game not being used to playing this

I moved to Atlanta the yr after tech won the chip in 90.......all the years I've lived there its always been more fans of other schools than gt.... Esp bulldogs fans.... Always felt that was weird.... Atl loves their football. More than any sport but gt doesn't get that much love like Uga or other sec teams

I mean, I know GT doesn't have a lot of fans, but they get like 40K to their games, so you'd think they could get at least 40K to what's a home game. The stadium seats like 70K. GT should have more fans, as good of a fan base as UT is.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Isn't GT a private school? Small student body like UM I thought

no not a private school but relatively smaller student body

it's a technical college (not trying to be a smartass here) but mainly engineers, science majors so not as easy to get into and/or bs through like UGA

also atlanta is a shi**y city so many probably wanna get out of there for college

Isn't GT a private school? Small student body like UM I thought

no not a private school but relatively smaller student body

it's a technical college (not trying to be a smartass here) but mainly engineers, science majors so not as easy to get into and/or bs through like UGA

also atlanta is a shi**y city so many probably wanna get out of there for college

Good stuff, I knew it was a technical school and very competitive to gain admission to...thanks for the info

Advertisement
Back