Tenn. vs. Ga. Tech Thread

I dont get Butch Jones, why not try and run the ball a bit more with Kelly(who's had a good game) on that drive and at least give his defense a bit more of a breather?

Advertisement
I dont get Butch Jones, why not try and run the ball a bit more with Kelly(who's had a good game) on that drive and at least give his defense a bit more of a breather?

It defies explanation...but it has been proven time and time again that Butch Jones is the true definition of a corch

i know it's not popular thought, but the triple option is fun for me to watch when it's running smoothly and wearing down a defense ( excluding when against miami)

just something interesting about a team knowing what they are going to run and them still beating them every single play on it

i know it's not popular thought, but the triple option is fun for me to watch when it's running smoothly and wearing down a defense ( excluding when against miami)

just something interesting about a team knowing what they are going to run and them still beating them every single play on it

Its those cuck offensive linemen throwing themselves at your **** knees.

Advertisement

Butch Jones read your post.

**** you for posting it

Advertisement
techs qb is a shifty runner but he always gives up open space and cuts right into a defender

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gatech has some really good skill players this season, Im impressed. Marshall can actually throw a bit...

Advertisement
Back