Tee Martin Obviously Wanted To Be Here

Enough so that he floated his own name directly to anyone that'd listen.

If comparable OC opportunities don't arise then why not come on here as a very well paid WR coach/elite recruiter/OC-in-waiting?

IF our offense gets going then that's going to be a reputational rising tide that the entire staff enjoys. He takes over IF Enos dips in 2 years and he gets comparable outside job offers that he'd get if he's the OC at a Toledo level type of school for the next two seasons.

Sure, it's just a rationale in my own mind to get an elite recruiter/good positions coach on staff but it also seemingly wouldn't be a bad career move for a guy that obviously wants to live here.
Why would you want him OC in waiting

He learned and waited his turn at USC he still sucked

Everyone on USC staff is trash

Mike leach running that **** *** conference

Advertisement
Just spewing irrelevant information with no context. Had 2 top 20 offense his first year, he drop off his last year. Dont give me the bs that he had a good qb, if you know how to call plays u know how to call plays. This year he had an overrated qb who is suppose to still be a senior in high school. Hes been an OC once and had 2 successful seasons, but he doesn't have a good perspective, contradiction. You think someone has one bad season and he cant learb and bring something new to the table. So, the only moron here that doesn't know anything is u.

So he went from top 20 to getting fired??? You say if you know how to call plays you know how to call plays but then make an excuse for his horrible O in 2018. Your reading comprehension is on par with Floyd Mayweather.... did I say he didnt have good perspective(nope moron) just said he can give it as a WR coach. Your such a moron you want to hire a guy that just got fired for doing a crappy job and give him a CO-OC title to bump his pay when noone else is offering him a OC/CO OC job....moron but you keep doing you

Why would you want him OC in waiting

He learned and waited his turn at USC he still sucked

Everyone on USC staff is trash

Mike leach running that **** *** conference

Would be more a testament to learning under Enos IF he's successful here than him having learned under Helton at SC- someone you correctly deemed as trash.

My scenario is heavily predicated upon Enos being wildly successful here and leaving while valuing what Martin is right now- an elite recruiter and a good positions coach.

Advertisement
Back