Tee Martin Obviously Wanted To Be Here

You think one of those guys slaps Tee Martin with that title? Come on.
Who wouldn’t?
2 of the 3 years as an oc he had 2 top 20 offenses.

And he’s an elite recruiter and developer combo at the receiver position

Advertisement
Who wouldn’t?
2 of the 3 years as an oc he had 2 top 20 offenses.

And he’s an elite recruiter and developer combo at the receiver position

Yeah? And why is he still available?

You hire him as position coach and leave yourself some room.

Slapping titles on people after 0 or 1 years is Shicht stuff.

Yeah? And why is he still available?

You hire him as position coach and leave yourself some room.

Slapping titles on people after 0 or 1 years is Shicht stuff.
Maybe he didnt want certain jobs I mean it is possible. He's worthy of an oc title here if Manny decides to do it

Maybe cause he just got fired as an OC.....would take him as WR coach but we dont need any CO-OC BS.
Who cares if he got fired, stop being so simple minded, he has knowledge and a different perspective since he comes from the pac12. 2 out of the 3 seasons of him being OC were actually pretty good, **** just doesn't go left all of a sudden u don't just forget how to call plays, something was going on over there at USC.

Advertisement
Maybe he didnt want certain jobs I mean it is possible. He's worthy of an oc title here if Manny decides to do it

I think you guys are building him up to be some kind of a must get staff member that he's not.

I don't know how closely you guys follow USC at all, but they could not wait to get rid of him, and I completely understand why.

That’s how you justify higher salaries for assistants and stack your staff. Go look at the titles for assistants at the elite programs we are trying to compete with.

When we have the problem of retaining talent that they do, you start handing out those types of titles and promotions. You don't just start that way for people who are qualified to be staffers and no more. Again, people are building this guy up to be some kind of top addition that he's not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think you guys are building him up to be some kind of a must get staff member that he's not.

I don't know how closely you guys follow USC at all, but they could not wait to get rid of him, and I completely understand why.
No they couldn't wait to get rid of Helton because he was terrible. They knew he did a very good job with the wrs and they blamed him for Darnolds turnovers even though the qb coach was at fault, tbe oline struggling which isn't on him and a 17 year old qb who with him calling plays played better then all oc our qbs. What I remember since October is people naming coaches to replace Helton but nobody remembers that now for some reason

Would you take Todd Marinovich instead?

Maybe I was being too subtle. My point was to make light of his great track record at USC, because it was attached to the #3 pick in the draft (which Miami . . . . . will not have), while also referencing one of the supposed benefits of Enos (Hurts). I will just say that, next time.

Maybe I was being too subtle. My point was to make light of his great track record at USC, because it was attached to the #3 pick in the draft (which Miami . . . . . will not have), while also referencing one of the supposed benefits of Enos (Hurts). I will just say that, next time.
Lol you were being a smart *** so were we. Weak *** argument by the way, so your saying anybody can have a two top 20 offenses with a 1st round pick at QB got ya.. He also did it when Darnold was a freshman

Who cares if he got fired, stop being so simple minded, he has knowledge and a different perspective since he comes from the pac12. 2 out of the 3 seasons of him being OC were actually pretty good, **** just doesn't go left all of a sudden u don't just forget how to call plays, something was going on over there at USC.

Stop being a moron...he got fired cause he couldnt produce unless he had a top ranked QB.....Also he didnt produce against good teams....see the Taint game and the ND from '17. He put up 14 points against ND....the same team that Rorcht and Malweak put up 34 on

Advertisement
Back