Tee Martin Obviously Wanted To Be Here

Advertisement
He rode on the coat tails of Darnold then stunk it up with out him.
That’s like saying Bobby petrino rode the coat tails of Lamar jackson and then stunk it up the season directly without him. It happens when you loses a generational talent

That’s like saying Bobby petrino rode the coat tails of Lamar jackson and then stunk it up the season directly without him. It happens when you loses a generational talent
Its almost like the generational talent is the reason for the success and not the coach...

Stop being a moron...he got fired cause he couldnt produce unless he had a top ranked QB.....Also he didnt produce against good teams....see the Taint game and the ND from '17. He put up 14 points against ND....the same team that Rorcht and Malweak put up 34 on
Ur the only one being a moron, u don't got from having number 18 & 10 of yards per game offense and then drop to 84. Then u go from being in the 20s of total offense then drop to the 70s. Ur the only one who us so simple minded and can't see the bigger picture.

Advertisement
Nope, Bobby petrino is an excellent offensive mind yet he had a bad year too without a generational talent. It happens
Thats cool and all but we are talking about tee martin who hasnt proven anything without a generation talent. Try to stay on topic.

Ur the only one being a moron, u don't got from having number 18 & 10 of yards per game offense and then drop to 84. Then u go from being in the 20s of total offense then drop to the 70s. Ur the only one who us so simple minded and can't see the bigger picture.
Funny story that is exactly what happened...

I am not the only one then cause most USC fans and USC dumped his **** when he didnt produce....again wouldnt mind him being WR coach but no reason to give him the title of OC, moron

Advertisement
Nope, Bobby petrino is an excellent offensive mind yet he had a bad year too without a generational talent. It happens

He's also not known for recruiting which explains how bad that defense had gotten after all of Strong's guys left.

IdK but I don't see anyone getting a "Co OC" title. I believe that's part of the reason Enos was interested in the Miami job. He's the guy. No one is getting any kind of fake title as far as that goes.

How bout WR coach or stayed unemployed.....nobody else is offering him a job....why?
How do you know they aren’t? Y’all just assume, just like I’m assuming he’s probably holding out for an OC chance. Guaranteed he’ll be signed in the next three weeks somewhere in some capacity.

Advertisement
I am not the only one then cause most USC fans and USC dumped his **** when he didnt produce....again wouldnt mind him being WR coach but no reason to give him the title of OC, moron
Co-oc idiot, ite called having a different perspective. If you want an offense that is innovative u need different perspective Enos from the SEC and Martin from pac 12, overall the final decisions made come from Enos. So again ur simple minded.

How do you know they aren’t? Y’all just assume, just like I’m assuming he’s probably holding out for an OC chance. Guaranteed he’ll be signed in the next three weeks somewhere in some capacity.

Not as on OC unless its some G5 school or below. I am sure people offering him position job but not OC

Advertisement
Co-oc idiot, ite called having a different perspective. If you want an offense that is innovative u need different perspective Enos from the SEC and Martin from pac 12, overall the final decisions made come from Enos. So again ur simple minded.

and you are still the moron....there is a reason nobody is offering him an OC/CO-OC/ CO CO OC. He isnt that good. He can give his "perspective" as the WR coach. He doesnt bring much to the table except how to score points against trash competition. Again with Darnold only scored 14 points against ND in 17..... Rorcht and Malweak put up 24...moron

Stop being a moron...he got fired cause he couldnt produce unless he had a top ranked QB.....Also he didnt produce against good teams....see the Taint game and the ND from '17. He put up 14 points against ND....the same team that Rorcht and Malweak put up 34 on

LOL...and Enos couldn't produce against MAC teams, see His 12 point clunker in an Arkansas loss vs Toledo in 15'.

and you are still the moron....there is a reason nobody is offering him an OC/CO-OC/ CO CO OC. He isnt that good. He can give his "perspective" as the WR coach. He doesnt bring much to the table except how to score points against trash competition. Again with Darnold only scored 14 points against ND in 17..... Rorcht and Malweak put up 24...moron
Just spewing irrelevant information with no context. Had 2 top 20 offense his first year, he drop off his last year. Dont give me the bs that he had a good qb, if you know how to call plays u know how to call plays. This year he had an overrated qb who is suppose to still be a senior in high school. Hes been an OC once and had 2 successful seasons, but he doesn't have a good perspective, contradiction. You think someone has one bad season and he cant learb and bring something new to the table. So, the only moron here that doesn't know anything is u.

Advertisement
Back