Tedarrell Slaton down to 2

Searles took Kool with him to visit Slaton this morning

we didnt send rumph?

Rumph isnt recruiting him. Its been searles the whole time.

Yea, send the CB coach to go recruit 2 O-Lineman....lmfao

I mean they are his former players it would make sense

brooklyndee, who knows way more than dumbass 252, already confirmed that Rumph has been trying to recruit Turdbarrel Slaton.

Advertisement

Slaton isnt a cb so it doesnt make sense.

It literally makes all the sense in the world if you have ever followed this recruiting ****. ******* Southridge kids are going to UF because of a basketball coach, so I don't think the former head coach of American Heritage is a bad guy to involve in the recruitment of kids that play at American Heritage.

All those Southridge kids are playing Power Forward at UF though.

You recruit by many factors not including just position. Its more important to get guys who the player will be comfortable with

cant tell if you guys are serious or not.

are you truly under the impression that assistant coaches ONLY recruit their positions?

Rumph should have absolutely nothing to do with recruiting a kid he coached for 3 fcking years. Some of these guys are so caught up in sucking Rumph's dyck that they get **** sick and lose all their faculties.

Advertisement
we didnt send rumph?

brooklyndee, who knows way more than dumbass 252, already confirmed that Rumph has been trying to recruit Turdbarrel Slaton.

252 has to be Mrs.Rumph.

252 has to be Mrs.Rumph.

If he isn't he sure wants to be.

we didnt send rumph?

Your old dumbass dont know ****. I said rumph isnt his main recruiter which is a fact. Didnt say rumph hasnt talked to him at all. Its funny you ignored everything else brooklyndee said about the situation. It doesnt fit your dumbass agenda so you won't say nothing.

Last edited:
Advertisement

252 has to be Mrs.Rumph.

If he isn't he sure wants to be.

Rumph must have ****ed your husband. No way another grown *** man can hate on another man from day 1 like that.

252 has to be Mrs.Rumph.

Na you must be *****. I choose to not act like a b itch over everything.

Slaton now visiting this weekend, Sunday and Monday to be exact per TOS. This developed after coach Kool saw him today and spoke to him about possibly coming in to play on the defensive side.

Herbert also visiting with his parents on the weekend of the 21st.

Last edited:
Slaton now visiting this weekend, Sunday and Monday to be exact per TOS. This developed after coach Kool saw him today and spoke to him about possibly coming in to play on the defensive side.

Miami just told me that neither kid has confirmed a visit yet.

Advertisement

& that's the bottom line cuz stone cold said so!!!

Offer the kid at DT. Its not like we can't use the bodies there over the next couple years anyways. If he doesn't cut it at DT after a year, move him to OG. Plus it will break the ice with this whole no AH kids to Miami phenomenon. I think the pros far outweigh the cons in this situation. Just get him on the team and figure out what to do with him later.

& bingo was his name-o...

Advertisement

hope you're right. Recruit Slaton at DT if need be and let him fail if he can't hack it. Im sure he'll volunteer to go back to OG. No one likes to struggle and fail.

Was about to ask you this seen that idiot at CaneSport posting both Slaton & Herb were visiting. Thanks [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

And just to give more context, the information came from American Heritage coaches, OL coach Travis Spiva and assistant coach Seymour Loftman.

Advertisement
Back