Tedarrell Slaton down to 2

Well with Courtell aparently out, it does leave us in need of a bigger DT, which Slaton would be filling the role of.

Still don't think he ends up doing anything as a DT and will be a complete waste. But at least now he'd fill a depth need, and not just a waste for 2 years until he switches to OG.

Advertisement
Well with Courtell aparently out, it does leave us in need of a bigger DT, which Slaton would be filling the role of.

Still don't think he ends up doing anything as a DT and will be a complete waste. But at least now he'd fill a depth need, and not just a waste for 2 years until he switches to OG.

Coach kool doesnt care about bigger DTs. His dudes at missouri was consistently ranging from 290-305. He values quickness over size.

Herbert and slaton set ovs to miami according to canesports. I know its canesports reporting it but just thought it was interesting

Advertisement

Coach kool doesnt care about bigger DTs. His dudes at missouri was consistently ranging from 290-305. He values quickness over size.

yes but that doesn't mean the guy playing the 1tech isn't a bigger Dt than the guy playing the 3tech.

1tech: Norton (305lbs), Jenkins (320lbs), Moten (315)

3tech: Mcintosh (290), Willis (285), Martin (295), Bethel

Slaton needs to get in better shape which would lead to better weight. Same with Donaldson, dude needs to seriously get in shape, he's like 350.

yes but that doesn't mean the guy playing the 1tech isn't a bigger Dt than the guy playing the 3tech.

Slaton needs to get in better shape which would lead to better weight. Same with Donaldson, dude needs to seriously get in shape, he's like 350.

Of course the 1 tech might be bigger but what he cares about is can you run.

I mean you're acting like I said slaton is a perfect fit. I've already said I do NOT want him as a DT and think he wont work out there. But he definitely would be the 1tech and that job is primarily to stuff the run.

Advertisement

I mean you're acting like I said slaton is a perfect fit. I've already said I do NOT want him as a DT and think he wont work out there. But he definitely would be the 1tech and that job is primarily to stuff the run.

It aint that serious man. Just talking football. As far as slaton being a dt who knows. Seen some film of him there and he didnt look bad but definitely needs to drop a lot of weight.

IF Slaton does OV at Miami, I thinks he just wants to get him some Rusty Pelican before he blows town.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Somehow this kid qualified and made it in to UF

Welp they can move him to ol now

Yeah... This thread shows him as a guard...

Capture+_2017-06-20-12-26-59.jpg

Advertisement
Back