Te'Cory Couch and others notes

Advertisement
Agree but ****, "skinny" doesn't do this kid justice. His quads look like calves/ankles, and his upper arms look like wrists/forearms. Not sure how much weight that frame will ever hold.

He needs like 20 pds to get to 170. Not sure how much his frame holds either. I'm not high on him as others.

DB recruiting has been horrible for years now. We haven't gotten anyone who wasn't coming here regardless of who was coaching. It's getting embarrassing.

We've been straight up lucky that there were some really talented DB recruits who are die hard canes fans the last two years.

Safety has been better than CB.
Idk y ppl disagree with this statement. Im telling you there are alot of Rumphs homeboys on here that defend him but their starting to runout of excuses for the man. He hasnt pulled anyone that isnt a legacy, undervalued, or a born cane (duke bandy breed).

Advertisement
Two things that have turned by sunny Saturday into a thunderstorm
Possibility that Blades is not the real deal? I've worried about that.
Richards not coming here? How could that happen?
Seriously beginning to worry about this class

WORD WAS DIAZ MESSED UP ON THE RECRUITMENT OF COUCH AND DAVIS AND IS NOW FIXING THE SITUATION. WORD IS ALSO THEY BOTH ARE TAKES. SO HOPEFULLY IT WORKS OUT FOR US AND NO BITTER FEELINGS BY THE RECRUITS.

Advertisement
Very good analysis Stefan! Sadly, if even half of these below-talking points are true, and I believe some to be, it just confirms what I already know - the leadership at CB coaching & recruiting is a complete amateur hack job at this point. CMR has to really be regretting not being able to land Corey Raymond :-(

**Miami is evaluating and changing opinions on certain guys
**Confidence is low in Blades or Bethel since they've hit campus
**UM is not as confident in landing top targets at DB like Stevenson or Richards
**UM believes Richards will ultimately play offense
**Staff is guarding against a potential Brownlee flip
**Staff is prepared to drop Good, Brownlee, or Couch after senior season evals

Ayyy there she is

Two things that have turned by sunny Saturday into a thunderstorm
Possibility that Blades is not the real deal? I've worried about that.
Richards not coming here? How could that happen?
Seriously beginning to worry about this class
No need to fret. OP admitted that this was pure speculation, and he didn’t have the facts at this point.

Advertisement
Finding a hard time believing the Steele note, how do you get a kid to silent commit who's never been on campus?

Agree, that silent / McFarland commitment isn’t even worth the paper it’s not printed on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back