Team status update

" Fisher was asked how tough he envisioned this period being for the Hurricanes, not being allowed to return to campus and not having practiced. " Miami Herald, sports, SM Deegan

" “There are two things that happen with that in my opinion,’’ Fisher said, citing lack of practice and lack of playing over “such a long period of time’’ affecting “just getting back in the groove — getting your mind and body back into the shape of taking hits... and the everyday grind. " Good Ol' Boy Jimbo Fischer

Read more here: UM: 8 days and counting without practice. FSU: ?back to normality? | Miami Herald

I rest my case. Because ALL that TIME off for Miami would disrupt the team in the terms of rhythm, timing, ' groove' and what not. And I specifically mentioned the Miami offense ( Rozier anyone. )! dUh. Heck, Miami MAY NOT begin practicing until Saturday or Sunday. Ouch. Whereas I mentioned a possible return to practice on either Thursday or Friday, yet the powers that be are still UNCERTAIN about the entire campus and when students, faculty, coaches and athletes will return. Yikes.

The bottom line: keep on saying I'm a troll. Because I'll take the word of Jimbo Fischer over ANY Cane fan, anytime under the South Florida sun.

Oh, and one more thing. I absolutely respect Coach Fischer and believe he's a **** good head coach. LOL A mighty **** good head coach.

There is no one named Jimbo Fischer

That's just MY personal ' handle/nick name ' for him! Think Good Ol' Boy rhymes with Jimbo. duh. Jimbo is also a favorite nick name in YOUR deep south. LOL Or even bUbba. Ha. Ha. Ha.

I don't get it

Advertisement
Smh at the Semenhole Canes coming out and showing love for Jizzbo Fisher on this board. It doesn't stop.

" Fisher was asked how tough he envisioned this period being for the Hurricanes, not being allowed to return to campus and not having practiced. " Miami Herald, sports, SM Deegan

" “There are two things that happen with that in my opinion,’’ Fisher said, citing lack of practice and lack of playing over “such a long period of time’’ affecting “just getting back in the groove — getting your mind and body back into the shape of taking hits... and the everyday grind. " Good Ol' Boy Jimbo Fischer

Read more here: UM: 8 days and counting without practice. FSU: ?back to normality? | Miami Herald

I rest my case. Because ALL that TIME off for Miami would disrupt the team in the terms of rhythm, timing, ' groove' and what not. And I specifically mentioned the Miami offense ( Rozier anyone. )! dUh. Heck, Miami MAY NOT begin practicing until Saturday or Sunday. Ouch. Whereas I mentioned a possible return to practice on either Thursday or Friday, yet the powers that be are still UNCERTAIN about the entire campus and when students, faculty, coaches and athletes will return. Yikes.

The bottom line: keep on saying I'm a troll. Because I'll take the word of Jimbo Fischer over ANY Cane fan, anytime under the South Florida sun.

Oh, and one more thing. I absolutely respect Coach Fischer and believe he's a **** good head coach. LOL A mighty **** good head coach.

There is no one named Jimbo Fischer

That's just MY personal ' handle/nick name ' for him! Think Good Ol' Boy rhymes with Jimbo. duh. Jimbo is also a favorite nick name in YOUR deep south. LOL Or even bUbba. Ha. Ha. Ha.

I don't get it

My bad on the downvote. I don't get it either.

Batman became the batman even when he has a fear of bats. why? because he wants his enemies to share his fear.

we are the same. hurricanes have destroyed our community time after time and yet we bear that name because we want our opponents to share our fear.

i'm not afraid of any highlighter orange gators or alcoholic gambling injuns. but i am scared of hurricanes and soon, they will be too.

Advertisement
Wow! This is nuts

We are going to fluck around and lose the Toledo game. We will have had 2 FULL weeks off practice

Advertisement

Yup, now Miami got hit by tropical storm winds and they send the team to Disney to spend a week ridding Aladdin

Did they know this ahead of time? Where was the storm predicted to go two days before it hit?

There is also no comparison between Andrew, which was a small tight destructive storm with a small windfield, and the potential damage of Irma. The damage north of Kendall was basically non-existent. The next day after Andrew was just only messy north of Kendall. Dolphin players, families, practice facilities and stadium were unaffected.

Look at the keys if you want to see the damage that a direct hit by Irma would have caused south Florida. Nobody knew where it would eventually wind up, but the stated probability was high for us. We dodged it.

I told yall this season is a big asterisk. I ain't going to any games. Call me any name you want. I'm watching pro football. I'm not watching Miami this year. And by the way **** all yall who neg I wouldn't hang w none of you soft ******* s anyway.

Advertisement
The university+football program (as well as the entire community) took necessary precautions as the hurricane was bearing down on us. Nobody could really tell how it was going to hit us and what the damage would be - it could have been much worse.

However, NOW I feel the university in general is being way too "soft" starting things back up. Pretty much all of Miami-Dade is back up and running. Community members were out the next morning clearing the streets, restaurants have opened, and people are back at work already. South Florida knows how to deal with these storms. I don't know why UM is lagging behind.

The university+football program (as well as the entire community) took necessary precautions as the hurricane was bearing down on us. Nobody could really tell how it was going to hit us and what the damage would be - it could have been much worse.

However, NOW I feel the university in general is being way too "soft" starting things back up. Pretty much all of Miami-Dade is back up and running. Community members were out the next morning clearing the streets, restaurants have opened, and people are back at work already. South Florida knows how to deal with these storms. I don't know why UM is lagging behind.

Exactly. Shut it down for awhile. Get through it. Clean up. Then get back to work. UM is going overboard at this point. Get back at it.

Advertisement
When the storm came, a few of the people on this board acted like men.... while all too many acted like scared btches.

Time and perspective have proved me right about many things.

I said they should have played the Arkansas State game and practiced in Atlanta for FSU. - That turned out to be correct.

I said not a single family member of a player would be killed or harmed by Irma. - That turned out to be correct.

I said the biggest problem we'll have after the storm is cleaning up greentree and getting back to practice - That turned out to be correct

And I said other things, but I'm not here to brag. But btches were freaking out on here talking about Irma as a "storm of biblical proportions" and other nonsense.

So many people were freaking out and shouting down anyone with a rational point of view with your garbage scared talk: "oh think of the children. Anyone who talks about football at a time like this is worse than cancer"

So you're **** right it ain't 1992. People had balls in 1992.

When the storm came, a few of the people on this board acted like men.... while all too many acted like scared btches.

Time and perspective have proved me right about many things.

I said they should have played the Arkansas State game and practiced in Atlanta for FSU. - That turned out to be correct.

I said not a single family member of a player would be killed or harmed by Irma. - That turned out to be correct.

I said the biggest problem we'll have after the storm is cleaning up greentree and getting back to practice - That turned out to be correct

And I said other things, but I'm not here to brag. But btches were freaking out on here talking about Irma as a "storm of biblical proportions" and other nonsense.

So many people were freaking out and shouting down anyone with a rational point of view with your garbage scared talk: "oh think of the children. Anyone who talks about football at a time like this is worse than cancer"

So you're **** right it ain't 1992. People had balls in 1992.

You're a fa99ot talking about balls.

Guaranteed that you're the biggest ***** anywhere within a 100 mile radius.

Go back to your minimum wage job and try to figure that out, because you haven't figured this out yet.

Remember, you're the cūnt that said the hurricane "better hit us, or else". You've never been in one so you have no fūcking clue.

The whole team should still be in jonesboro or ATL, together, practicing.

Instead we are scattered to the winds and the suits at UM are still sopping up the urine under their desks.

The whole team should still be in jonesboro or ATL, together, practicing.

Instead we are scattered to the winds and the suits at UM are still sopping up the urine under their desks.

I love my alma mater, but they've gone full blown gaped pooty hole on this one now. I can see waiting a couple days, but it's time now.

Advertisement
Back