Team status update

View as article
When the storm came, a few of the people on this board acted like men.... while all too many acted like scared btches.

Time and perspective have proved me right about many things.

I said they should have played the Arkansas State game and practiced in Atlanta for FSU. - That turned out to be correct.

I said not a single family member of a player would be killed or harmed by Irma. - That turned out to be correct.

I said the biggest problem we'll have after the storm is cleaning up greentree and getting back to practice - That turned out to be correct

And I said other things, but I'm not here to brag. But btches were freaking out on here talking about Irma as a "storm of biblical proportions" and other nonsense.

So many people were freaking out and shouting down anyone with a rational point of view with your garbage scared talk: "oh think of the children. Anyone who talks about football at a time like this is worse than cancer"

So you're **** right it ain't 1992. People had balls in 1992.

If that storm ventured a little more to the east it woulda made Andrew look like a tropical storm. You have absolutely no idea what the **** you're talking about my dude.

And if I walk out my front door and a refrigerator falls on my head I'll be ****ed. So what. None of the worst case scenarios people wanted to dream up around here actually came true.

From your lips to Gods ears..hopefully it's a large commercial side by side that lands on your ignorant ***.....

Advertisement
Inday, it's time for you to do your thing and clean up this ******* board. The azzholes are festering.

I told yall this season is a big asterisk. I ain't going to any games. Call me any name you want. I'm watching pro football. I'm not watching Miami this year. And by the way **** all yall who neg I wouldn't hang w none of you soft ******* s anyway.

Lol what

This dude's been doing this **** for at least 2 days now. He's bailing on the Canes until December to focus all of his football attention on the pro game.

Last edited:
I live a few minutes from campus. Still no power. Lot of debris still strewn about. Nothing normal about it.

I live a few minutes from campus. Still no power. Lot of debris still strewn about. Nothing normal about it.

According tp 6:45 pm update from UM, residential colleges open next Friday,classes the following Monday, and the game is on for next Saturday. Question is when and where the team will practice.

Advertisement
I told yall this season is a big asterisk. I ain't going to any games. Call me any name you want. I'm watching pro football. I'm not watching Miami this year. And by the way **** all yall who neg I wouldn't hang w none of you soft ******* s anyway.

Lol what

This dude's been this **** for at least 2 days now. He's bailing on the Canes until December to focus all of his football attention on the pro game.

Yup I'm minding my business. I'm not bailing you d i c k rider. Now focus on gator tears or being a family man whatever comes first.

So @rva missing 14 days of practice to start your season w a qb who needs all the live reps he can handle

Advertisement

Lol what

This dude's been this **** for at least 2 days now. He's bailing on the Canes until December to focus all of his football attention on the pro game.

Yup I'm minding my business. I'm not bailing you d i c k rider. Now focus on gator tears or being a family man whatever comes first.

You said you were gone until December. You were not watching or going to Canes games and you were going to just watch pro football. That's bailing. And dîck rider? Fûck off with that shît. You're the worst kind of fan.

Last edited:
The whole team should still be in jonesboro or ATL, together, practicing.

Instead we are scattered to the winds and the suits at UM are still sopping up the urine under their desks.

I love my alma mater, but they've gone full blown gaped pooty hole on this one now. I can see waiting a couple days, but it's time now.

What's the damage like at your place from Irma?

Trees down. Power out. Gov. Dyck **** being a fat mouthing cvnt politician more concerned with posturing on TV than getting gas to gas stations and electricity to people. Other than that, a pretty run of the mill hurricane. Nowhere near a Wilma type situation.

Advertisement
Hey [MENTION=15255]Meat[/MENTION], I asked you 2 questions: where you live and what's the last game you attended.

Don't be a pūssy bītch and answer.

Advertisement

What are you upset about?

I'm not upset Tweed. I made a statement.

The university+football program (as well as the entire community) took necessary precautions as the hurricane was bearing down on us. Nobody could really tell how it was going to hit us and what the damage would be - it could have been much worse.

However, NOW I feel the university in general is being way too "soft" starting things back up. Pretty much all of Miami-Dade is back up and running. Community members were out the next morning clearing the streets, restaurants have opened, and people are back at work already. South Florida knows how to deal with these storms. I don't know why UM is lagging behind.

Exactly. Shut it down for awhile. Get through it. Clean up. Then get back to work. UM is going overboard at this point. Get back at it.

That's all I've been saying.... I just said it with a whole bunch of curse words

The extent of the damage and the need to get back to football should not be in conflict with each other. I seldom second guess the staff but this team needs to get back on the practice field. No school next week means no classes which means they can practice anywhere. Find a place and get back on the field.how about Friday.

Advertisement
Back