Team status update

View as article
So @rva missing 14 days of practice to start your season w a qb who needs all the live reps he can handle

So you just say Fûck the team and quit???

Nope I'm saying this hurricane will affect our student athletes more than you and your crew know it will. But since you know more football than me and are the resident sports psychologist I'm sure you have the answer and know we will be fine moving forward.

Advertisement
So @rva missing 14 days of practice to start your season w a qb who needs all the live reps he can handle

attention *****.

Funny how the d i ck riders on this site called me out. Just put me on ignore f uck.. Because that's where I just put you. You just joined in Nov hasn't even been a full year and look at your post count. No life cornball... At least rip has a wife and kids. What's your excuse?

The dysfunctionality of fpl and meteorology has really reared its ugly face on this one

Honestly, what in gods name are you talking about???

Real meteorologists saved a lot of peoples lives last weekend. Forecasting hurricanes is amazingly hard to do and each year they get better at it. Three full days out they were off of landfall by about 100 nautical miles give or take. They got people to evacuate and listen for the most part. Do you have any idea of how bad things would have been in the keys if people didn't leave?? Furthermore, this storm was amazingly strong and if it didn't interact with cuba you would be looking at different headlines.

As far as FPL. Look, sorry you might not have power or whatever but its coming back online quickly. They had line workers ready to go in numbers never seen before. Just so you understand though. They need to clean streets in neighborhoods before they can even get in their to identify and fix the lines. I get that it sounds cool to to just make blanket statements like that but its not well thought out.

In storms like this it can take more than a month to restore power. Its just logistically impossible.

Im tipping my hat to the guys and girls at the NHC. I know for a fact that they were literally locked into their office and worked in rotating shifts to save your ***. Separated from their own families and getting little sleep.

I was wondering what happened to Bill Kamal after his lapse in judgment. Glad to have you here, Bill.

Did you have Bill Kamal down there in Miami, too? We had him in DC for a while. Who has him now? PSU athletic Dept. Chief Meteorologist?

attention *****.

Funny how the d i ck riders on this site called me out. Just put me on ignore f uck.. Because that's where I just put you. You just joined in Nov hasn't even been a full year and look at your post count. No life cornball... At least rip has a wife and kids. What's your excuse?

Called you out? You said you were done posting and made everyone thankful. Now you're still posting and mad you were called on your lie?

Advertisement

You said you wee out 'til December.

Be a man of your word. With every post, you become more and more of a whiny bītch.

Shut me up you soft *******. With every post you think you run this board and can police everyone.

The soft one is you, sissy cūnt. Whining like a bītch on her period about taking your Barbies and going home. Listen to your fakkot ***. Literally throwing a hissy fit. You're no man, you're one of those panicky pussies that throws a tantrum when you don't get your way.

Now shut the fūck up and stop posting like you promised, you little attention *****.

So you just say Fûck the team and quit???

Nope I'm saying this hurricane will affect our student athletes more than you and your crew know it will. But since you know more football than me and are the resident sports psychologist I'm sure you have the answer and know we will be fine moving forward.

Dude, that doesn't make sense. Of course there can be an impact from a long layoff. It has nothing to do with football knowledge. We have no control over the weather event which we had so unfortunately our players have to deal with the layoff. The logical response isn't to just say F it, I'm outta here.

Are you just mad that the Ark St. game was cancelled by the UM administration and/or that the game with FSU was cancelled by us and them? If so, there are some other people on here who have posted that they are unhappy with that, like [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION], but none of them said "I'm outta here for this season...I'm just gonna watch the NFL." This was the hand we've been dealt this year by external forces. Does this make sense to you?

Last edited:

You said you wee out 'til December.

Be a man of your word. With every post, you become more and more of a whiny bītch.

Shut me up you soft *******. With every post you think you run this board and can police everyone.

The soft one is you, sissy cūnt. Whining like a bītch on her period about taking your Barbies and going home. Listen to your fakkot ***. Literally throwing a hissy fit. You're no man, you're one of those panicky pussies that throws a tantrum when you don't get your way.

Now shut the fūck up and stop posting like you promised, you little attention *****.

Sissy ****.....lol

Advertisement
Man, what has happened to canesinsight? This thread is an embarrassment. :shame:

Grassy incarnate.
. There are several chronic posters on this site that obviously have serious mental issues. Their use of profane innuendos in their posts are a sure sign of psychological problems. The main issue is not their crass postings, it is why this site allows many posters to drag this site into the gutter.

The irony is that the people who most like throwing around insults about how others are pussies are the same clowns who can't endure the emotional stress of not having young men in tight pants run around for their entertainment.

People are dead. Homes are ruined.

And yet these guys think the University is soft because they didn't play Arkansas State in a football game or aren't practicing yet for a game against Toledo.

These people have no lives and can't deal with the emotional anguish of not having football games.

But somehow other people are pussies.

Gotcha.

Advertisement
Serious question:

Do we need the entire campus to be cleared just to have football practice?
Do we need the liberal arts dept to have power for us to hold outdoor football practice?

I'm legitimately curious as to what conditions need to be set prior to us figuring out a way to find an open field SOMEWHERE and get some work in. You don't need a bunch of high tech devices and full support staff to run basic football drills/conditioning.

Not trolling, genuinely curious as to exactly/specifically what they are waiting for. Hopefully they aren't waiting for the perfect/100% solution.

Serious question:

Do we need the liberal arts dept to have power for us to hold outdoor football practice?

I'm legitimately curious as to what conditions need to be set prior to us figuring out a way to find an open field SOMEWHERE and get some work in. You don't need a bunch of high tech devices and full support staff to run basic football drills/conditioning.

Not trolling, genuinely curious as to exactly/specifically what they are waiting for. Hopefully they aren't waiting for the perfect/100% solution.

Exactly, get your *** out on the field

Advertisement
Serious question:

Perfectly put. What conditions are they waiting for? At least get some practice and conditioning in.

Team should be practicing.

Whether its on campus or in Orlando, its time to get things going again.

Advertisement
Back