TE Luka Gilbert commits to Miami

Insider on 247 saying that its whoever wants in between E WIlliams and Schott gets the final spot.

With Gaby saying he feels good about Schott earlier today as well seems to me like Miami used the E Williams visit to put some pressure on the TE's to jump in.
No.

Advertisement
BylsmaPump.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
From ON3:

“I just think after a long thought process and after my visits I was thinking about all the different possibilities and different places that I could go,” “And it just really sticks out to me that Miami feels like home every single time I’m there. They treat me like I’m their very own family, and it’s really a blessing to be part of this program now.”

Gilbert says he is 100 percent committed. He previously was going to take official visits to Ohio State and Kentucky. He now says he will cancel those and not take any visits besides Miami.

Advertisement
From ON3:

“I just think after a long thought process and after my visits I was thinking about all the different possibilities and different places that I could go,” “And it just really sticks out to me that Miami feels like home every single time I’m there. They treat me like I’m their very own family, and it’s really a blessing to be part of this program now.”
ke official visits t
Gilbert says he is 100 percent committed. He previously was going to to Ohio State and Kentucky. He now says he will cancel those and not take any visits besides Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back