TE Luka Gilbert commits to Miami

Advertisement
Insider on 247 saying that its whoever wants in between E WIlliams and Schott gets the final spot.

With Gaby saying he feels good about Schott earlier today as well seems to me like Miami used the E Williams visit to put some pressure on the TE's to jump in.
Something tells me if all 3 want in, Mario will take them. After all, Mario can never have too many OL….I mean TE’s

From ON3:

“I just think after a long thought process and after my visits I was thinking about all the different possibilities and different places that I could go,” “And it just really sticks out to me that Miami feels like home every single time I’m there. They treat me like I’m their very own family, and it’s really a blessing to be part of this program now.”

Gilbert says he is 100 percent committed. He previously was going to take official visits to Ohio State and Kentucky. He now says he will cancel those and not take any visits besides Miami.
the use of Elyias Williams seem to have worked.

Now Bring me Schott and we cooking!!!!....2 midwest TE'S....Schott has killer receiving skills n route running ability.

Gilbert FILM LITERALLY shows the different ways we use our te's in blocking and movement.

his is a big pick up that looks like will stick.

db23bcc9-d817-4d23-868d-f8ed2742790e_text.gif

Advertisement
You know who has more of a shot at OHIO KIDS IN CINNCINATI.

OHIO STATE

But let's keep passively ****ting in this move.

I love our fans.

Jesus.

Advertisement
Love this kids attitude and at 6'7 TE that loves to block give me Schott an we good! Even tho idk adding another 6'7 beast like E Williams wouldn't be a bad pick up! Stack em Mario!

Advertisement
Advertisement
the use of Elyias Williams seem to have worked.

Now Bring me Schott and we cooking!!!!....2 midwest TE'S....Schott has killer receiving skills n route running ability.

Gilbert FILM LITERALLY shows the different ways we use our te's in blocking and movement.

his is a big pick up that looks like will stick.

db23bcc9-d817-4d23-868d-f8ed2742790e_text.gif
Is elyiss williams 100% a TE, or is there any chance we are recruiting him as an edge? Or is 247 just messing up? Cause he is listed as an offer at edge for us

He is listed as a TE in their normal rankings. And is listed as a TE offer for UGA but not us....seems intentional. And He definitely plays both in hs I believe..

Seems like we could take Gilbert, Schott, and Elyiss. With Gilbert having potential if he adds a bunch of weight to move to OT (doubt it, but possible if he just naturally grows), and Elyiss potentially being an EDGE.... Doesn't seem crazy to take 3

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240408-201801.png
    Screenshot_20240408-201801.png
    466.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Advertisement
Back