Te’Cory Couch...

Advertisement
DJ Ivey scratched his 40 for a reason, but I am curious what he's running these days. He was undernourished in high school and has already gained at least 20 lean pounds. Here is how he compares to MJ and Redwine in high school:

DJ Ivey

6'1, 171
No forty
4.20 shuttle
35.8 VJ

Michael Jackson

6'1, 189
4.67 forty
4.29 shuttle
34.8 VJ

Sheldrick Redwine

6'1, 183
4.77 forty
4.74 shuttle
35.5 VJ

And here is how much those guys improved:

Michael Jackson

6'1, 210
4.45 forty
4.12 shuttle
40.5 VJ

Sheldrick Redwine

6'1, 196
4.44 forty
4.14 shuttle
39 VJ
Now that’s interesting , hmm. Miracles happened with the development of Jackson , redwine. those jumps were incredible for sure. Hope it could happen with Ivey

Last edited:
Yea, I’m not tryna knock blades. I just think Te’Cory is going to be a problem that blades won’t be able to match. Cory footwork, quickness and speed is hard to match.
Footwork is actually an area blades excels at

Banda needs to find his 2 safeties and play them the whole **** game unless they need a breather. Last year when knowles, hall, Bolden, and carter were healthy, he would sub them on every drive. I’ve never seen any team do that. Banda thinks this is madden. Smh.

Yea, I’m not tryna knock blades. I just think Te’Cory is going to be a problem that blades won’t be able to match. Cory footwork, quickness and speed is hard to match.
Could be. Then he would be a dude that beat a Blades out -- that be rare air, so I need to see it. I saw a couple of Bennie and Brian fights on Greentree back in the day. Just love that family.

Advertisement
DJ Ivey scratched his 40 for a reason, but I am curious what he's running these days. He was undernourished in high school and has already gained at least 20 lean pounds. Here is how he compares to MJ and Redwine in high school:

DJ Ivey

6'1, 171
No forty
4.20 shuttle
35.8 VJ

Michael Jackson

6'1, 189
4.67 forty
4.29 shuttle
34.8 VJ

Sheldrick Redwine

6'1, 183
4.77 forty
4.74 shuttle
35.5 VJ

And here is how much those guys improved:

Michael Jackson

6'1, 210
4.45 forty
4.12 shuttle
40.5 VJ

Sheldrick Redwine

6'1, 196
4.44 forty
4.14 shuttle
39 VJ
Hopefully Ivey continues the trend.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
We should look at how much those 40times improved and be happy our sc has been on point. We should also look at the entire db room as a whole. If we look at the past several years despite our recruiting misses it’s actually pretty **** good right now.
Couch is basically Jaquan at striker instead of safety and at this stage he’s more athletic than he was.

Footwork is actually an area blades excels at
Blades shuttle was one of the best in his class with a 3.95. Looking at Ivey's numbers, he is not as bad athletically as he looks on the field; hopefully he can find a way to put it together.

Seems clear that my Boii is handling his own. I’ll bump this thread with updates periodically through the season(good or bad).

A15EEE2F-15FE-478E-91A4-D70A11897B27.jpeg

956FA701-8A22-4CCC-87D9-8A55E94D53A9.jpeg

Advertisement
Why is Ivey on the other spot. Wouldn’t we better off with Blades and Couch over Ivey and Couch?
Honestly dk bro. Appears Ivey has stepped up this offseason but he low key did the same thing last year. It’s still early so we’ll see how everything unfolds.

Advertisement
Back