Te’Cory Couch...

Clarke and dunson when they get here can play reserve roles imo. 4th cb Hardly ever plays in this scheme the last few years like that especially the last 2 seasons
Clarke isn't going to be ready this season, he needs to be coached up. Hopefully Dunson can contribute.

Advertisement
I’m saying though, even if someone test lower than expected in the 40 or whatever if they have a respectable vertical then it usually means there is room for growth in increasing their 40 time

Yes that's true, I said on here before that I'm a part time fittness trainer, if you have a high vert let's say 40 inches but your 40 time is 4.7 that means your turn over rate (for your legs) is slow. You get your turn over rate faster by running up hills and strengthening your hip flex muscles which control how fast you pick your legs up.

Advertisement
Will be the best DB on the team this year.
were not worthy waynes world GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes he will.........until he commits the sin of not living up to the God status projected onto him by simps on here........then the next goat will be _______ from class of 20____ who will remind many of a combo between ST and Ed
Wow! That's really insightful. Thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back