Taylor Stubblefield

Advertisement
What a fvckin joke hire. Hides his tweet, doesn't line up with Manny's new philosophy.
Capture.JPG

Advertisement
Wow dude. Sorry. No, I do not read every single reply on every single thread. Don’t see anything on the first page about it. Do you just refresh constantly looking for opportunities to jump down people’s throats? Chill.
Not a good excuse this time lazy ***

LOL. Only in Miami is a guy who just got a promotion this offseason not getting a job to be an on the field coach a slap in the face. Diaz clearly values him, as evidenced by the promotion. The OC has the right to bring in his own staff.
I agree!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I understand people not liking the hire. But you can’t compare one of the best receivers to ever play college football and a decade of coaching experience to Jon’s resume

what did your family friend say about him AP? what did he like about him?

I understand people not liking the hire. But you can’t compare one of the best receivers to ever play college football and a decade of coaching experience to Jon’s resume
Who has he developed? He bounces around a lot, only at one place for 2 years max. Doesn't recruit either. I don't see how people can spin this, the worst hire made. And someone said his best receiver only had 800 yrs, 6 tds his whole coaching career.

Advertisement
Back