Taulia Tagovailoa

Advertisement
If we can take him and not lose out on the OL from Houston or Walker then.... This is a no-brainer to me. I mean if you have a chance to improve the QB room, you always take that. Maybe force Perry to transfer...???

Advertisement
Who is this viable option that we look good for in 2021 at qb? Taulia May not be tua but he’s more than good enough to play at Miami. Why would he need to pay his own way, makes no sense
It’s May in the middle of a global pandemic. I’ll wait and let the season play out before I reach on a mediocre transfer right now. If King lights it up there will be a better grad transfer option next year anyways. We need to sign a full class next year and keep a few spots open for transfers. Not taking a QB like this right now unless he’s a stud.

It’s May in the middle of a global pandemic. I’ll wait and let the season play out before I reach on a mediocre transfer right now. If King lights it up there will be a better grad transfer option next year anyways. We need to sign a full class next year and keep a few spots open for transfers. Not taking a QB like this right now unless he’s a stud.
Isn’t JT Daniels still an option or am I too sober?

Advertisement
Screenshot_20200508-193545_Twitter.jpg

Bama down to 2 qbs? Mac Jones and Bryce Young? Never good to go into the season with 2 qbs. Reminds me of 2009 with Jacory and Highsmith as the only dudes when 2 qbs bailed before the season.

Advertisement
Bama down to 2 qbs? Mac Jones and Brown? Never good to go into the season with 2 qbs. Reminds me of 2009 with Jacory and Highsmith as the only dudes when 2 qbs bailed before the season.

They got Bryce Young . That kid looks like he’s gonna be a 4 year starter

Advertisement
Might have to go grad transfer route again. I’m not down for reaching for a qb this cycle aka Art ******* Sitkowski or whatever the **** his last name is. We got lucky as **** there but then again Jarren Williams graced us with his presence as his replacement.

This poor kid gonna be 40 driving Big Bro around and living in guest house. Never going to be allowed to step out on his own.
He's going to have a 4 year college degree and be a multi year college football starter... Tagovailoas are just a very close family and there is nothing wrong with that.

Advertisement
Back