Taulia Tagovailoa

Advertisement
Why people act like it’s such an indictment that he wasn’t slated to start this year? his true freshman season he still got in a few games and played behind one of the best collegiate qbs ever in his brother tua plus the backup of the starter looked impressive in most games in Mac jones who has been at bama for what like 3 or 4 years with a good amount of experience. Now you throw Bryce young into the mix the #1 player in the country in 2020 who is supposed to be the next big thing in college football after Lawrence and fields. Of course taulia probably wouldn’t be slated to win the job off the bat given the circumstances. That doesn’t mean he isn’t good though
Does it have to be an indictment on him? People can just think he’s not good enough to use a scholarship in. What’s the rush in bringing in an inexperienced QB who isn’t a stud talent wise? If King has a big year, that slot will be a lot more desirable to a better option. Taulia ain’t that type of talent man.

Lashlee is one of his recent follows. Wouldn’t surprise me if we did pursuit but I doubt it. Doesn’t matter to me either way. I trust Lashlee but I wouldn’t mind having some good QB depth. People saying, “he isn’t his brother!”. Well no ****, he isn’t a future top 5 pick but how about we just find us a QB that could potentially get us past Duke and La. Tech once King leaves. If Lashlee thinks this kid could be it then I’m with it.

Advertisement
You people don't understand ****. Of course you ******* take Tua's brother. For no other reason than it's good PR. Every local kid knows who Tua is. Having Tua's little bro on campus is a huge draw for local recruits. Y'all playing checkers.
We need results not PR hype. This kid doesn’t play this year and we’re tight on IC. These local kids don’t give a **** about Tua’s brother. There’s no way that you follow recruiting in SFla and think THAT’S the advatange here.

Advertisement
Lashlee is one of his recent follows. Wouldn’t surprise me if we did pursuit but I doubt it. Doesn’t matter to me either way. I trust Lashlee but I wouldn’t mind having some good QB depth. People saying, “he isn’t his brother!”. Well no ****, he isn’t a future top 5 pick but how about we just find us a QB that could potentially get us past Duke and La. Tech once King leaves. If Lashlee thinks this kid could be it then I’m with it.
spot on

Nope. You already have those kids in Van Dyke and Matocha. Now you keep adding a QB every class and let these kids compete year in year out. Tua’s brother is not good enough to be QB in the SEC so why do you want him? This board falls in love with the portal it’s crazy.
Is Matocha really going to play here?

If it helps Miami make inroads with recruiting Polynesian kids, its worth it on that alone. (Fun fact- I actually used to live a couple blocks away from the Tagaviola family in Ewa Beach) Its been said before but the Polynesian kids tend to only go where there are other Polynesian players/staff or Mormon coaches. It's not usually about bags.

Every Polynesian kid knows about Tua. He will the king of Hawaii tv commercials. I **** you not- for about six years literally every third TV commercial in Hawaii featured Marcus Mariota. Tua and Miami are going to be front page news every day. Now with the NIL- Taulia will be able to capitalize on the name and get media coverage as well. Polynesian recruits will see Tua in a Dolphins uniform and Taulia in a Canes uniform, and suddenly Miami will have access to a pipeline of players with incredible talent (esp. at OL, DT, LB, S, QB). Taulia is plenty talented in his own right, but there are many other positives to bringing him to Miami. If you cant see that, then you wont understand the bigger picture.

Advertisement
Nope. You already have those kids in Van Dyke and Matocha. Now you keep adding a QB every class and let these kids compete year in year out. Tua’s brother is not good enough to be QB in the SEC so why do you want him? This board falls in love with the portal it’s crazy.
Then why in the **** did LSU recruit him so hard then when he was committed to bama? Laughable take. He may not be tua but he’s still a good qb...

We need results not PR hype. This kid doesn’t play this year and we’re tight on IC. These local kids don’t give a **** about Tua’s brother. There’s no way that you follow recruiting in SFla and think THAT’S the advatange here.

You absolutely bring him in and let the WRs that’ll be frequently visiting know “this is who we have in the bullpen waiting to takeover after King leaves”. Cards can’t lay out any better, especially if Miami actually has a good year with King and the stage is set for Miami vs Bama 2021

Advertisement
075C133B-98B2-497F-8A90-96BDC0BC29E6.gif

Advertisement
Back