Tate Martell retires

You're clearly missing my point. You do that a lot on here.
No I didn't miss your point. You are a pearl clutching racist. Calling Kosi a wannabe gangster is laughable since the only "gangster" thing he did was be black. There are more insiders talking of Tate doing coke and pills than Jarren smoking weed, but you didn't mention that.

Advertisement
No shame, he's going to go pro in something other than a sport and got a free education with a lot of memories. Good luck to the young man.

No shame, he's going to go pro in something other than a sport and got a free education with a lot of memories. Good luck to the young man.
Yeah, he’s probably not though. He’s got quite a history of quitting, and that rarely leads to good things. Maybe somebody will help him out and whatever his current venture is may have some success. But odds are that he’ll still fail. We talk about winners and losers on here a lot. To me it’s about people who work and refuse to quite vs those who don’t. And the evidence thus far says he’s a kid who doesn’t.

Advertisement
Pretty girl but I prefer the booty gif girls more. That’s why this white guy married a Cuban girl.

121q.jpg

Yeah, he’s probably not though. He’s got quite a history of quitting, and that rarely leads to good things. Maybe somebody will help him out and whatever his current venture is may have some success. But odds are that he’ll still fail. We talk about winners and losers on here a lot. To me it’s about people who work and refuse to quite vs those who don’t. And the evidence thus far says he’s a kid who doesn’t.

What did he quit? On a team? Two teams? Three if you count UNLV? Players are transferring all over the place, are they quitters as well? Even those that come here from somewhere else? Phillips, he all but quit football, but came back.

Seems he just realized he wasn't good enough. It happens a lot, but for whatever reason he didn't quit long ago. He kept trying, how hard, no clue, but it wouldn't have worked even if he was the hardest worker.

I'm not really disagreeing with you, but what did he quit? You could say it another way, he kept trying. Glass half empty or full?

Advertisement
What did he quit? On a team? Two teams? Three if you count UNLV? Players are transferring all over the place, are they quitters as well? Even those that come here from somewhere else? Phillips, he all but quit football, but came back.

Seems he just realized he wasn't good enough. It happens a lot, but for whatever reason he didn't quit long ago. He kept trying, how hard, no clue, but it wouldn't have worked even if he was the hardest worker.

I'm not really disagreeing with you, but what did he quit? You could say it another way, he kept trying. Glass half empty or full?
He literally disappeared from the team, midweek in preparation for a game on two different occasions. What does a person need to do to get this type of defense? Scrambling for false equivalencies like the transfer portal and reality testing with other fans to see if they’ll participate in revisionist history and white washing. That’s not glass half empty or full, that’s lying.

He literally disappeared from the team, midweek in preparation for a game on two different occasions. What does a person need to do to get this type of defense? Scrambling for false equivalencies like the transfer portal and reality testing with other fans to see if they’ll participate in revisionist history and white washing. That’s not glass half empty or full, that’s lying.

These very same posters defended Kevin Olsen's drunk, rapist ***, too, but N'kosi's a "thug" for flashing money on social media.

Didn't Tate compete with the other quarterbacks in the spring, and he clearly didn't have the qb acumen to start... so what's the debate. Perry was better and so does that mean he's got a future career in football even if he works his *** off.

Advertisement
No I didn't miss your point. You are a pearl clutching racist. Calling Kosi a wannabe gangster is laughable since the only "gangster" thing he did was be black. There are more insiders talking of Tate doing coke and pills than Jarren smoking weed, but you didn't mention that.

Lol, you went there? Wtf is wrong with you dude. You are a clown.

Advertisement
tired of hearing about this guy, you can dig up posts 4 **** years ago where I was saying he had bust written all over him.

I'm always skeptical of kids like him that come from serious money, they have everything dropped right in their lap. That includes ***** since he's going to be driving the nicest car, hanging out in the best areas yadda yadda

it's just so hard to be tough without having to go through much that makes you tough. The kids that do do it, I give a standing ovation to their parents.

Advertisement
Back