Tate Martell retires

Advertisement
Why y’all roasting that boy like that man! He has a large following I guess. He can make something of himself outside of football for sure.

No I didn't miss your point. You are a pearl clutching racist. Calling Kosi a wannabe gangster is laughable since the only "gangster" thing he did was be black. There are more insiders talking of Tate doing coke and pills than Jarren smoking weed, but you didn't mention that.
Look I’m not arguing your premise. He was a good player. But it was stone cold gangster when he put out the vid of him smashing that chick.

Advertisement
No I didn't miss your point. You are a pearl clutching racist. Calling Kosi a wannabe gangster is laughable since the only "gangster" thing he did was be black. There are more insiders talking of Tate doing coke and pills than Jarren smoking weed, but you didn't mention that.
Being black doesn't make one a gangster. Take it down at least 3 woke notches.

Being black doesn't make one a gangster. Take it down at least 3 woke notches.
WTF are you talking about? The guy literally called Kosi a wannabe gangster for no reason other than the fact that he is black.

And you are hilarious calling me woke. You are one of the most Woke posters one here. 99% of your porsts are you crying and talking about how Woke you are.

WTF are you talking about? The guy literally called Kosi a wannabe gangster for no reason other than the fact that he is black.

And you are hilarious calling me woke. You are one of the most Woke posters one here. 99% of your porsts are you crying and talking about how Woke you are.
My mistake, take it down at least 4 woke notches.

Advertisement

Arguing with a child like you is annoying. But I won’t let you call me a racist just because I wrote that Kosi was a wannabe gangster. That is so full of **** it is beyond.

First of all, gangsters come in all skin colors. There are Irish gangsters, Italian gangsters, Russian gangsters, Chinese gangsters, Indian gangsters, Japanese gangsters. Not one race is without its gangsters.

Second, I started my point by saying Martell was Bevin’s HS QB. So am I racist with Perry but not Jordan? Have you ever read any post I’ve made about Perry? I gave him huge kudos for his leadership later in his career. But he was super immature early on and unreliable as our QB.

Third, I have no idea about any rumors related to what Martell did or didn’t do related to Coke as a Cane. I was taking about being excited when he came. It’s on him that he wasted his chance.

Learn to read and stop being such a dyck.

Advertisement
Arguing with a child like you is annoying. But I won’t let you call me a racist just because I wrote that Kosi was a wannabe gangster. That is so full of **** it is beyond.

First of all, gangsters come in all skin colors. There are Irish gangsters, Italian gangsters, Russian gangsters, Chinese gangsters, Indian gangsters, Japanese gangsters. Not one race is without its gangsters.

Second, I started my point by saying Martell was Bevin’s HS QB. So am I racist with Perry but not Jordan? Have you ever read any post I’ve made about Perry? I gave him huge kudos for his leadership later in his career. But he was super immature early on and unreliable as our QB.

Third, I have no idea about any rumors related to what Martell did or didn’t do related to Coke as a Cane. I was taking about being excited when he came. It’s on him that he wasted his chance.

Learn to read and stop being such a dyck.
So if it wasn't his skin color, what did Perry do that makes you think he is a wanna be gangster?

Advertisement
Not contest that El, and you know that. But the hate on Martell is ridiculous.
I don’t think Martell gets hate, he gets ridiculed because he used to pump his chest on Twitter & talk as if he was hot sh*t while simultaneously being one of the worst QB’s in the Nation.

The heat he gets is because he asked for it, until he was humbled by that whole Justin Fields ordeal.

He’s been overrated his entire career & people just don’t have sympathy for him because he’s an entitled kid that hasn’t earned any sympathy.

Advertisement
Back