Tate Martell đź‘€

So you’re willing to go into next year with an unproven Williams ,Perry who doesn’t seem to want to play QB of at least has other things on his mind more important and Cade who also has never played a down and like Perryhas other things on his mind seemingly more important than playing QB?

Wow, I sure wish I had your confidence cause I think that’s suicide.And comparing linemen to playing QB is apples and bananas.Youre not counting on linemen to lead your team and have the ball in his hands every play.
One flaw: Cade has played, forgetful but he has played

Advertisement
You can have confidence in our current stable of QBs and still want to bring in elite competition. They aren't mutually exclusive. Let the guys compete and the best man win. The current group of QBs has shown nothing to to dissuade Diaz from wanting to bring in talented QBs. The culture at Miami needs to be loyalty to the program, loyalty to a standard of excellence, and not loyalty to any particular players.

Hurts or no Hurts, I still want Tathan THE MODEL Martell.

Hit the Gators with ARROGANCE this Sept and put'em in the Boston Crab.

X4j5k7.gif

You can have confidence in our current stable of QBs and still want to bring in elite competition. They aren't mutually exclusive. Let the guys compete and the best man win. The current group of QBs has shown nothing to to dissuade Diaz from wanting to bring in talented QBs. The culture at Miami needs to be loyalty to the program, loyalty to a standard of excellence, and not loyalty to any particular players.
This.

And worrying about people getting butthurt and transferring is not how successful programs do it.

Advertisement
I saw a lot of Martell here in Vegas and he was unstoppable. He'd fit in with UM perfectly. He'd got major swagger and has the skill to back it up.

I agree completely; however, if Hurts does come then it’s safe to say he’s the favorite to win it with Enos. I hope Williams stays patient, works and develops to take over the rein when the time comes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Post more.

Advertisement
Back