Tate Martell 👀

Advertisement
Jalen is on campus right now. I was also told Martell is on campus as well but that was not from as quality of a source.

I think there’s a good chance he’s right about Martell.

Buffalo WR Osborn said Jalen will most likely commit tomorrow.
Wasn’t Jalen supposed to come tomorrow?

See I was right...all you other fools were wrong.It IS Jalen that’s on campus.See it’s not nice to make fun of he aged..😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So you’re willing to go into next year with an unproven Williams ,Perry who doesn’t seem to want to play QB of at least has other things on his mind more important and Cade who has never played much and like Perryhas other things on his mind seemingly more important than playing QB?

Wow, I sure wish I had your confidence cause I think that’s suicide.And comparing linemen to playing QB is apples and bananas.Youre not counting on linemen to lead your team and have the ball in his hands every play.
The point is you need to have realistic expectations. Saying a young player is done or doesn't have it is foolish which many have written off N'kosi, Jarren, and Cade. Kids evolve. They grow. They learn. Someone will emerge with continued improvement. Diaz has already said he think the QB room has talent. Let's see what the new OC can develop out of these guys.

1E7F935F-3ADC-41C3-9EF5-7DEFF187CF7E.png

^^^^ HIS MOST RECENT FOLLOWS

—————-
C32ABF7A-1FE0-490D-A853-013208725018.png
71F3CC52-EC86-49BA-82A4-B469CF6384EE.jpeg
98609250-B678-4B49-B908-BC2EE5F1C093.jpeg

E43720BC-3BCE-4C7A-8544-9B9481ECA123.jpeg

^^^^ HIS MOST RECENT LIKES

6323DDDD-5FA5-4348-87C7-C7A86122AA03.jpeg

^^^^ WHERE I AM NOW GOING TO CLEAN MYSELF OF THIS BONE DEEP SHAME AND NEVER, EVER DO IT AGAIN FOR YOU MONGROLS

Likes are all Cane's

Following us mostly but TCU Oklahoma, WVU ppl..hmm

Definitely don't see Oklahoma as a threat with rattler being there. No way he chooses WVU over us with Brevin and bubba reeling him in

Advertisement
Reading the last page of this thread, there seems to be some confusion as to who's actually currently on campus......
Hurts?
Martell?
...or Both?

I, for one, just want to take just a brief moment to appreciate who's NOT on campus, Jon Richt.

Carry on, gentlemen!

Advertisement
Back