Tate Martell 👀

You can have confidence in our current stable of QBs and still want to bring in elite competition. They aren't mutually exclusive. Let the guys compete and the best man win. The current group of QBs has shown nothing to to dissuade Diaz from wanting to bring in talented QBs. The culture at Miami needs to be loyalty to the program, loyalty to a standard of excellence, and not loyalty to any particular players.

+100

We're just absolutely in no position right now to start anointing QBs on our roster as "the savior" or blindly believing that with improved offensive coaching they will definitely improve/develop. There are very few instances where having an aversion to competition has ultimately led an individual to greatness. Particularly when the context involves 18-22 yr student/athletes..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s on campus right now
1547353146724.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jalen is on campus right now. I was also told Martell is on campus as well but that was not from as quality of a source.

I think there’s a good chance he’s right about Martell.

Buffalo WR Osborn said Jalen will most likely commit tomorrow.

Thank you..and you got a camera in my den..just got up to look for the **** things..now I gotta look for a camera and put some drawers on..😂

You know you’re getting up every five minutes anyway because of your prostate.

I’ll see myself out...

Advertisement
Back