Tate is my starter because....

Tate has barely played a snap at the college level. So where are you getting this knowledge from that Tate is so far superior at this on field processing?
Really? barely? 50 plays at OSU, OSU spring game, UM scrimmages and spring game is where I'm getting the knowledge from

Advertisement
You’re making an analysis about the most important intangible while simultaneously saying you lack the information on Williams to know if he has it

Not sure if this is a rock solid breakdown.
This is some silly *** BS. He states, "I watched film of N'kosi last year and you can literally see him thinking at times. Tate is clearly faster at processing information. " WTF is this rhetoric?

How many games has Martell played? This guy is a fanboy trying to rally the fans behind Martell as if we're going to pay for planes to fly over Greentree with banners that say, " Manny start Martell!!!!."

Just sit back and let the competition play itself out. All the dissection of QB play can be done after actual games have been played.

OK, don't expect you to be able to correlate on how to make a quick analyzation and decision like basketball players and football players have too
Stop clowning yourself. Your showing your ***. I've been watching college football longer than you've been alive.

The one intangible that cannot be measured or tested is how fast a player can process information during a play and make a decision and correlate that info to their legs and arms for action. Watching reruns of last years games, you can literally see Kosi thinking at times. Tate is clearly a faster decision maker. Havnt seen enough of Jarren to have an opinion of his ability to process information, but watching the scrimmages, he looks a little slow doing that. This intangible is what separates great players from good players and so on and the reason why so many NFL teams miss on draft picks and college teams miss on recruits. I believe Tate can do a much better job making decisions and getting the ball out versus blitzes, and teams are going to blitz us. Jaron is the better passer, Perry has the strongest arm, but that means nothing if they can't process information and make a play
You get this from Tate's mop up duty against Rutgers? It was obvious Perry didn't learn how to do the 3 clap and snap properly last year. There were a few articles that stated Perry has matured tremendously. I still have him as the favorite to start. At the end of the day the best man wins. So whoever that is just needs to embarrass Florida.

Advertisement
Really? barely? 50 plays at OSU, OSU spring game, UM scrimmages and spring game is where I'm getting the knowledge from
LOL a few garbage time reps at OSU and two spring games and you are declaring as if its absolute fact that Martell is the superior decision maker on the field. Ridiculous.

Starting to think OP may have a naked Tate Martell Fathead on his bedroom ceiling.

The one intangible that cannot be measured or tested is how fast a player can process information during a play and make a decision and correlate that info to their legs and arms for action. Watching reruns of last years games, you can literally see Kosi thinking at times. Tate is clearly a faster decision maker. Havnt seen enough of Jarren to have an opinion of his ability to process information, but watching the scrimmages, he looks a little slow doing that. This intangible is what separates great players from good players and so on and the reason why so many NFL teams miss on draft picks and college teams miss on recruits. I believe Tate can do a much better job making decisions and getting the ball out versus blitzes, and teams are going to blitz us. Jaron is the better passer, Perry has the strongest arm, but that means nothing if they can't process information and make a play
C’mon man 👨

There’s one thing our fans seem to gloss over and forget when putting up......Perry went 6-24..etc
It’s the fact our wrs dropped so many passes that could have been first downs or touchdowns with RAC. I have NEVER seen wrs drop so many catchable passes at the collegiate level. They blocked better than they caught the dam ball.

14BD1A93-6460-4184-98CC-0C47FDEDEFCD.gif
1531569C-C5A8-49FA-9C06-ECD6857E9920.gif

Advertisement
With Williams still having maturity issues apparently, I think It’s between tate and Perry at this point. I lean slightly Tate because it’s something new and his skill set thrives in today’s era of college football. Bad offense or not Perry looked good In some of the games and looked terrible in the rest and it just feels like I’ve seen enough of that. I mean He certainly can improve with better coaching but we will see.

I just have my concerns from last year of him not doing what he was supposed to do as the guy when he did get that opportunity and it showed in the uva game for sure as far as not watching film and being a leader etc. Like how could you not capitalize on that situation last year after his play in the fiu game where he looked great and then got relaxed? I cant really Get those last 2 games out of my mind either, 6 for 24 vs Pitt , and looked horrible vs wisonsin too. If Perry is the starter then hopefully he has improved considerably in every aspect of the game which is certainly possible. It does seem like he improved overall in the spring though so again we will see.
I'll tell you how and why he didn't take full advantage of the situation and look better. Mark Richt and his three headed OC tag team of QB death, that's how. Yeah, Perry had what under normal circumstances would be considered a gift wrapped job. Being a QB in THAT O was like being the captain of a canoe going over Niagra Falls.

Clean slate for Perry, and I was his harshest critic. 100% clean slate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I picked up the 8-Ball fortune teller - asked it Tate would be the starter - and shook it up.

Answer: Not Again!

I don't care what Manny or Enos thinks, I'm going with Augie Debiase… he is very smart.

When we break the huddle August 24th in the flex bone with DJ Dallas unders center, you're all gonna flip. What, you think Paul Johnson just retired? Enos was a smoke screen. We running triple option now.

Advertisement
Back