Tate is my starter because....

I could return the insults but I'm not weak-minded like u.

Keep crying over people's opinions. The tears are going to be even more hilarious when Tate wins the job in a couple weeks.

LMAO
Nobody cares if tate wins. Your small *** brain don't seem to be able to comprehend shît. Shît is weird as **** how obsessed you are with a another dude.

Advertisement
Yeah, I saw the Richt quote, though I take that with a grain of salt. An 18 y.o. coming into the ridiculous mess of Richt's offense and how he ran it is likely to act "immature" by doing things such as expressing a desire to go somewhere else (which he did) or not focusing on conditioning (when he feels like he has no chance to play anyway). Just like Perry, he gets a clean slate this year, so only new stuff matters. I haven't seen anything new. What did Ddsdcane say?
Dont forget to mention the fact that there was basically no QB coach last season. Lil Richt was collecting a free check and spent most of his time in Oregon.

Listening to Mannys comments this morning about maturity in the Qb room and not knowing if they had one in January, I'll double down on my belief that he prefers Tate as the starter...

But the spring kinda threw a wrench in those plans. I think Manny was maybe expecting Perry to not compete as hard as he did over the spring

I also feel that Enos has a soft spot for 5 (and vice versa) and his potential.

Tates going to have to demonstrably outperform the other guys the next few weeks.

No matter what though, Tates going to play, one way or another.

The one intangible that cannot be measured or tested is how fast a player can process information during a play and make a decision and correlate that info to their legs and arms for action. Watching reruns of last years games, you can literally see Kosi thinking at times. Tate is clearly a faster decision maker. Havnt seen enough of Jarren to have an opinion of his ability to process information, but watching the scrimmages, he looks a little slow doing that. This intangible is what separates great players from good players and so on and the reason why so many NFL teams miss on draft picks and college teams miss on recruits. I believe Tate can do a much better job making decisions and getting the ball out versus blitzes, and teams are going to blitz us. Jaron is the better passer, Perry has the strongest arm, but that means nothing if they can't process information and make a play

Welcome to CIS, Coach Enos!

Advertisement
I’m not predicting one over the other, but if if I’m Manny, I’m not giving Kosi the benefit of the doubt when it comes to bonehead actions. He Used up any freebies last year. If it ends up being super close, I’m GUESSING Tate gets the nod
So JT4 gets a pass? They all have a fresh start with open competition. Don't write off one player but be okay for another player having bonehead actions.

Advertisement
So JT4 gets a pass? They all have a fresh start with open competition. Don't write off one player but be okay for another player having bonehead actions.
You are retarded.... I’m not even going to attempt to respond to your post

Good luck to you in life, it must not be easy

The one intangible that cannot be measured or tested is how fast a player can process information during a play and make a decision and correlate that info to their legs and arms for action. Watching reruns of last years games, you can literally see Kosi thinking at times. Tate is clearly a faster decision maker. Havnt seen enough of Jarren to have an opinion of his ability to process information, but watching the scrimmages, he looks a little slow doing that. This intangible is what separates great players from good players and so on and the reason why so many NFL teams miss on draft picks and college teams miss on recruits. I believe Tate can do a much better job making decisions and getting the ball out versus blitzes, and teams are going to blitz us. Jaron is the better passer, Perry has the strongest arm, but that means nothing if they can't process information and make a play
How come he did not do that at OSU?

Tate = Johnny Manziel/Lamar Jackson
There not the best passers but when you have to stop them from running seems like everybody starts running open

Advertisement
Tate = Johnny Manziel/Lamar Jackson
There not the best passers but when you have to stop them from running seems like everybody starts running open
Just let the people who only watch football and know nothing about it expose themselves. In 2 weeks they'll be crying saying it was never a true competition.

Advertisement
Back