Tate is my starter because....

Advertisement
you can literally see Kosi thinking at times.
literally-300x117.jpg

Manny witnessed MR lose this team when he started Malik last year.
Enos offense is multiple and is most effective with a QB under center.
Which QB gives us the best chance to win based on team & scheme?
I see Kosi as the better QB and the better fit.

It isn't that hard to complete short passes. The osu offense was just dumping it off to a bunch of fast wrs and let them work. Even in hs he didn't have to make any difficult throws. It was just im gone throw it up and my guy is better and he is going to get it.

He will have to make some tough throws vs uf. Is he capable of making them? So far i haven't seen him make them at any level.
He made plenty of tough throws, especially rolling to his opposite side

I swear this is like mad libs.

I think___ will be the starter because he ____ better than the others. He's also the only one who can ___ a ____. He's got that ___ factor. There's a reason he was ___ in high school.

Advertisement
He made plenty of tough throws, especially rolling to his opposite side
There was nothing tough about rutgers, tulane, and oregon st in blowout games. Uf will be the best defense he has ever played against in real game competition.

There was nothing tough about rutgers, tulane, and oregon st in blowout games. Uf will be the best defense he has ever played against in real game competition.
Yes it's better competition but throws are throws and elite traits are elite traits. And yes, rolling to your opposite side and throwing darts is tough, for any QB; at any level.
Just like he threw a bullet in crunch time for the win while down against St. Thomas.

True, but the coach is not on the field. Actually only Rosier showed he could overcome the coaching in 2017 although it was mostly with his feet. Hey, one might bust out this year and that will be great. The kid that the Fins just traded away cost his college HC his job and a couple more with the Fins. Brandy made his coach great; Shula went to Super Bowls with Earl Morral, Bob Griese, Dan and some dude named David Woodly, RIP. Safe to say, last year we had neither great coach or great QB.

Richt called games better in 2017.

He went from predictable to REALLY predictable.

He went from inconsistent to TERRIBLE.

The emotional sting of last year makes it hard for people to forget, but you can’t judge a whole lot from the dumpster fire that was the 2018 offense.

Richt was bad, and the management of the team strategically or emotionally was terrible. The coaches were stubborn and players saw people on the staff didn’t know what they were doing. Tempers flared and the team melted under a barrage of problems on the field and in the locker room.

There was no leadership and the plan was flawed. Everything spun out of control real fast. The offensive coaches lost the team.

If Manny has created a unified, competitive environment and guys believe in their coaches, 2018 may as well have been last century. Their current performance is all that will matter.

Advertisement
Yes it's better competition but throws are throws and plays are plays. And yes, rolling to your opposite side and throwing darts is tough, for any QB; at any level.
Just like he threw a bullet in crunch time for the win while down against St. Thomas.
This aint hs. Grantham is going to bring the pressure. Tate has not seen anything like that before.

There is no reason why this thread can't break a posting number record. So much good stuff!!!!

I swear this is like mad libs.

I think_Superman__ will be the starter because he _farts___ better than the others. He's also the only one who can _smell__ a __butt__. He's got that ****___ factor. There's a reason he was Princess Leia___ in high school.

How's that?

Advertisement
The one intangible that cannot be measured or tested is how fast a player can process information during a play and make a decision and correlate that info to their legs and arms for action. Watching reruns of last years games, you can literally see Kosi thinking at times. Tate is clearly a faster decision maker. Havnt seen enough of Jarren to have an opinion of his ability to process information, but watching the scrimmages, he looks a little slow doing that. This intangible is what separates great players from good players and so on and the reason why so many NFL teams miss on draft picks and college teams miss on recruits. I believe Tate can do a much better job making decisions and getting the ball out versus blitzes, and teams are going to blitz us. Jaron is the better passer, Perry has the strongest arm, but that means nothing if they can't process information and make a play

Where did you get this information about Tate from?

Perry is not the guy. He can't do it consistently. I dont know if the others can, but I know Perry cant.

Advertisement
It isn't that hard to complete short passes. The osu offense was just dumping it off to a bunch of fast wrs and let them work.
This statement exposes your lack of football knowledge. If u knew anything about the west coast passing concept then u would know the WRs do all the leg work. This isn't going to be The Greatest Show on Turf running the AC offense. Enos called it spread coast for a reason. That could mean anything from the OSU offense to even the Bama offense, but one thing is for sure, "short passes" and "dumping it off to a bunch of fast wrs and let them work" will be the staple of our passing game.

The one intangible that cannot be measured or tested is how fast a player can process information during a play and make a decision and correlate that info to their legs and arms for action. Watching reruns of last years games, you can literally see Kosi thinking at times. Tate is clearly a faster decision maker. Havnt seen enough of Jarren to have an opinion of his ability to process information, but watching the scrimmages, he looks a little slow doing that. This intangible is what separates great players from good players and so on and the reason why so many NFL teams miss on draft picks and college teams miss on recruits. I believe Tate can do a much better job making decisions and getting the ball out versus blitzes, and teams are going to blitz us. Jaron is the better passer, Perry has the strongest arm, but that means nothing if they can't process information and make a play

Just going by the way they all speak Tate is clearly the smartest of the three. However, you also need the other pieces of being a QB. We aren't going to trot out the valedictorian because he is the smartest kid on campus.

Advertisement
Back